75 ❥ the end of one chapter and the beginning of another

Start from the beginning

"Wait, do you want to-"

"Get an apartment together when we start college." He finishes.

"You want to live with me?"

"You're my girlfriend, why wouldn't I?" He chuckles.

"Because I'm an OCD freak," I murmur.

"Well yes, you are but I like your crazy organization skills. Plus, I like the way you fold my shirts."

"Oh, so you just want to live with me so I can fold your shirts?" I jokingly sigh.

"Yeah pretty much."

"Asshole. But I think you're right, I think we should move in together." I say.

"Good because I was hoping I wouldn't have to kidnap you." He jokes.

We continue talking about our college plans and even begin searching for apartments that happen to be located between both schools.

Ryan and Axton told us about their plans of traveling and of course, we were super supportive.

Ryan has always wanted to travel and now she gets to do it with the guy she loves.

Axton and Ryan actually moved out a couple of weeks ago and got a place in SoHo.

Ryan tells me how much she loves living with Axton and how much they needed their space.

And honestly, Xander and I agree because those two...have a lot of sex.

I mean I guess I can't talk because so do Xander and I but they're worse.

Now they can fuck in peace.

Xander's dad still hasn't forgiven Axton for not wanting to study film but both Xander and Axton's bond with their mother has gotten better.

Xander's mom has decided to retire early because she decided she wants to be more involved in her sons' lives.

I'm so glad that both Xander and Axton took my advice of not holding a grudge against her.

I mean you never know how long you have left with them.

Speaking of, after my grandma passed away, she said she wanted to be cremated.

She said she didn't want her corpse to rot 6 ft under.

She wanted me to bury her somewhere special.

"I uh- I still haven't buried my grandma's ashes." I blurt.

"You haven't?"

"I just don't know where?" I mumble against his chest.

"How about...the beach? She did love the beach." Xander suggests.

"That's a good idea but-"

"Or what about in that garden next to that cafe she loves?" He adds.

"That's a good idea too."

I just want to properly bury her before I leave for college.

I mean she and my mother took months before burying my grandfather.

"After your grandfather passed away, I came back here and buried his ashes in the spot right under our branch."

THAT'S IT!

"I KNOW WHERE I'M GONNA BURY HER!" I accidentally yelled, causing him to jump back a bit.

"Where?" He asks.

"In Boston under a tree!"

"What?" He asks.

Oh right, he doesn't know about the story.