69 ❥ i can't imagine my life without you

Start from the beginning

"Hi." He mumbles.

"What the fuck were you thinking Xander!" I snap.

"Arya-"

"No! I'm sick of you never allowing me to talk! How could you fucking do this yourself!" I cry as tears begin streaming down my face.

I could have lost him too.

"I was hurting Arya! I didn't know how to talk to anyone about it!" He yells.

Just like how I couldn't talk to anyone about my grandmother.

My face immediately softened and I took a seat next to him on the bed.

And to my surprise, he lets me.

"I'm so fucking sorry Xander. I'm sorry for hurting you. I just- you remember how I lost all my friends after my parents died?" I ask.

"Yeah..."

"I just didn't want to go through that again so I thought by letting you and Ryan go first, I could skip another set of heartbreak. I just didn't realize how badly I messed up until I got home that day."

"Arya, that's what I'm here for. I was never gonna leave you! You're allowed to mourn as much as you want. I would never judge you." He says before reaching for my hand.

Sparks immediately tingle when he touches me.

"I know and I'm sorry for pushing you away," I mumble.

"I'm sorry too. I'm sorry for being an asshole to you at the party, I'm sorry for blaming you for everything when in reality I could have done more than walk away, and I'm sorry for making out with other girls to try and make you jealous."

"It's okay, I deserved it."

"No, you didn't. I should have kept in mind that you were still mourning the loss of your grandma and I just added to your stress." He says while gesturing to the hospital room.

"Xander, when Ryan told me you were in the hospital my heart almost fucking stopped. What were you thinking?"

"I was stupid. I thought taking the pills would help me do better in school and football but I guess that didn't really go as planned."

"I lost my parents, I lost my grandmother, and I could've lost you too. I honestly don't think my heart could take another loss." I mumble.

"I was selfish. I wasn't thinking about you or Axton or my parents. I was just tired of being...tired." He mumbles and I watch as a tear slides down his face.

Out of instinct, I reach out and wipe it off of his face.

We continue to stare at each other for a couple of seconds before his hands cup my face and he pulls me in for a passionate kiss.

I mean I can feel every fucking emotion during this kiss.

I grab his face and pull him closer to me.

I fucking missed him so much.

I hesitantly pull away and lean our foreheads together.

"I love you so fucking much Xander."

He pulls away and looks shocked.

"Arya don't say that just because-"

"It's not because of anything Xander, I've always loved you. Letting you go was the biggest mistake I've ever made."

He laughs before attaching our lips again.

He pulls me up so I'm sitting on his lap.

"I love you."