65 ❥ the worst kind of betrayal

Start from the beginning

"Lina-"

"Is it true Asher?"

"Well-"

"IS IT TRUE ASHER?" She yells while walking toward me.

I look down at her, her eyes beginning to fill up with tears.

Fuck.

"Y-yes but-"

"Oh my god." She gasps before backing away from me as if she were scared of me.

I try to reach out to her but she starts walking back faster.

Madison and I quickly chase after her to the guest bedroom.

"Lina I'm so fucking sorry I didn't tell you."

"How could you! You fucking knew what I fucking went through and you still decided to hide it from me!" She yells as angry tears start streaming down her cheeks.

"I was gonna tell you, I swear."

"WHEN?! Before or after you told me you loved me? Oh my god, did you just say that because you fucking felt bad?"

"NO! Of course not! I do love you, Lina!"

"BULLSHIT!"

"Lina, he's not lying-"

"Shut the fuck up Madison! You knew too and you didn't tell me! I bet you only became friends with me because the fucking guilt was eating you alive! Am I wrong?" She asks Madison.

Madison stays quiet.

"In the beginning, yes but then I got to get to know you and you're such an amazing person-"

"Get out Madison," Lina says while only looking at me.

"But-"

"If you claim to like me as much as you say you do, then leave."

Madison looks at me before hesitantly leaving.

"Lina please let me explain."

"There's nothing to explain! I opened up to you about the most traumatic moment of my life and what did you do? You sympathized and you made me feel beautiful when in reality, you were the fucking monster who did this to me!" She yells before shoving me.

"I"

Shove

"Fucking"

Shove

"Hate"

Shove

"You"

Shove

"Asher"

Shove

"Phoenix"

Shove.

She continuously pounds her fists on my chest and I don't stop her.

I have no right to.

I fucked up and now the love of my life fucking hates me.

"I'm so fucking sorry Catalina," I mumble as my voice breaks.

She walks over and puts her clothes back on while I just stand there.

"You know, when you first told me about Alyssa running away, I thought she was wrong for leaving so fast and that all you were trying to do was protect her but I was wrong." She bitterly laughs.

"You Asher Phoenix are a fucking hypocrite, you're a fucking liar, and you were a fucking mistake." She spits.

"I hope Alyssa ends up nothing like you, she deserves so much better than you." She says before walking out of the door.