64 ❥ birthdays and big reveals

Start from the beginning

"I think you're right."

The girls pull me away from Asher and the boys before making our way to the kitchen.

"SHOTS!" Ryan yells as she starts filling a bunch of neon pink plastic shot glasses with alcohol.

"Guys..."

"Don't worry Lina, my family is fine with everyone crashing here," Lili explains before easily downing the shot.

"Alright..." I sigh before drinking my shot.

We all continue talking and soon enough the guys join us.

The music is blasting all kinds of music, people are dancing all over the place, rated r make out sessions-

Suddenly we notice the front door open and-

"Oh my god." I hear Madison gasp.

Ryan and Xander immediately stiffen.

Arya actually showed up.

After not seeing her for almost two weeks, she slowly makes her way over to the kitchen.

Xander downs another shot before walking away, dragging a girl with him in the process.

Ryan tries to act like she's not affected by it but we can all see her looking anywhere other than at her.

"Uh, happy birthday Lina." She says before handing me a gift.

"Thank you."

We all just stand there awkwardly and I watch as Arya glances over at Ryan.

"Hey, Ry..."

Ryan just nods before taking Axton's hand and walking out of the kitchen.

"Arya...are you okay? Please talk to us." I say.

"I'm fine guys." She says.

"No, you're not," Lili replies.

"Obviously it was hard but I'm okay now. I'm coming back to school on Monday." She says.

"Arya, we don't want you to feel like you have to push us away just because you're sad. We just want to help you." Asher says.

"Thanks guys but I'm okay." She gives us a small smile.

Suddenly we hear a large group of people gasp from one of the other rooms.

We all quickly rush over to see what's going on.

"What the fuck!" Axton yells as he shoves everyone away and makes his way to Xander who's in the middle of beating Nate's ass.

Again...

The other guys follow him and finally manage to pull him away.

"He's fucking spiraling," I whisper so Arya won't hear me.

"Get the fuck off of me!" Xander yells before grabbing a bottle of alcohol and walking outside.

"For fuck's sake." Axton groans before following him.

Lili and Jesse follow Nate and his friends, telling them to leave.

"I'm sorry babe," Asher says as he wraps his arms around me and pulls me towards him.

"What do you mean?"

"This party was supposed to be perfect!" He groans while burying his face in my hair.

"It is perfect!"

"How? Look at all the shit that's already happened." He says.

"Asher, it's a party, what did you expect?"