63 ❥ revelations

Start from the beginning

"Awww not even a 'hello Cameron' or a 'how was your day?'"

"Cut the crap Cameron and answer the question."

"Lili and I are friends."

"Oh good! And then you'll slowly make your way into her heart."

"No mom, we're just friends."

"What are you talking about?"

"It means Lili and I are just friends and we will remain just friends."

"What the hell are you talking about Cameron? That's not part of the deal!" She shrieks.

"Fuck the plan then! Don't you care about my happiness at all?"

"Of course I do! But you won't be happy without Liliana."

What the fuck?

"Of course, I'll be happy without Lili and she'll be happy without me."

"You're such a fuck up Cameron." She scoffs.

"Wow...thanks." I laugh bitterly.

"I can't believe you went against my orders AGAIN."

"Screw your orders."

"What a fucking disappointment." She mutters to herself.

"Yes because screwing up someone's relationship is such an honorable thing to do."

"That's it, you're no longer a part of the will. Good luck being poor."

"I think I'll be fine."

Hopefully...

"What the hell is going on in here?" My dad asks while walking into my room.

"I told mom I didn't want to go through with the plan anymore and she went all psycho bitch on me," I mutter.

"What plan?"

My mom looks at him wide-eyed.

"What do you mean what plan?"

"Cameron-" I cut her off.

"You know, the plan where I win Lili back and you guys won't kick me out of the will."

My mom lets out a sigh before pitching her nose.

"What the hell are you talking about? I'm not kicking you out of the will."

I'm sorry...WHAT?!

"What?!"

"What the hell is he talking about Karen?"

"Thomas! You know how much we loved Lili and Cameron together and I figured that the only way Cameron would remain responsible is if he's with her." She says as if it's no big deal.

"Are you crazy Karen?! You threatened your own son!" He scoffs.

"I mean I wouldn't say threaten-"

"You threatened me, mom!"

"I'm sorry that I just want what's best for our son and our family." She says.

"Alright so just to be sure, I don't have to be with Lili to be a part of your will?" I ask.

"No, you were always going to be a part of my will."

"Oh thank god." I let out a sigh of relief.

"I can't believe you, Karen!"

"I'm sorry!" She cries.

"Don't apologize to me, apologize to your son!"

"I'm sorry Cameron." She whispers.

"I'm sorry I can't hear you, can you repeat that?" I smirk while my dad lets out a laugh.

"I'm sorry for threatening you, Cameron." She says louder.

"It's fine," I mutter.

"Okay, now that everyone is...somewhat civil again, can I get back to work?" My dad asks.

"Actually, there's one more thing."

"What?" They ask.

"I have a girlfriend."

"You WHAT?!" My mom gasps.

"I have a girlfriend, her name is Hana and she lives in Hawaii," I say.

"Oh thank god." My mom laughs.

What?

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I thought you were gonna be sleeping around with girls for the rest of your life." She laughs.

"Uh...anyway, she's coming to New York next week and I want you guys to meet her."

"YES!" My mom immediately yells.

"I'm sorry, didn't you want me to be with Lili like 5 minutes ago?" I ask.

"I don't care who the girl is at this point, as long as you're tied down."

"Alright..."

"Just let us know the date and time and we'll be there." My dad says as he drags my mom out with him.

"Can you believe it, Thomas!" I hear my mom's voice from the hallway.

God, I have weird parents.

----------Author's Note----------

Sorry for the short chapter y'all, I just thought that this was the best way to end Cameron's POVs.

That's right, this is Cameron's last POV!

The second chapter will be posted later!

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

-Pradabagg

Word Count: 953