When he finally looks up, I see his face immediately drained of color.

I notice his pace speed up as he walks over to Cam and me.

"What the fuck is going on?" He whispers.

Cam and I quickly look at each other before I give him a nod.

"Everyone knows about your dad." He says.

"Oh for fuck's sake!" Jess groans before burying his head in my shoulder.

"I'm sorry babe," I whisper before wrapping my arms around him.

"Just what I fucking needed."

"Let's just go get lunch, yeah?"

Both Cam and Jess nod before we begin making our way into the lunchroom.

"Uh what the hell happened to our table?" I ask.

The whole table is surrounded by a ton of girls...and Xander.

"Those bitches took our table!" Lina groans.

"Chill babe, I'm sure Xander will tell them to leave," Asher replies as he takes her hand and starts walking over to the table.

The rest of us follow him to the table where Xander is happily chatting away with a few girls who pretend like they're actually interested in football.

"Hey, Xander..." I say.

"Oh hey, guys!" He says quickly before continuing his story.

Okay...

"Great plan Ash." I hear Jess mutter.

We all look over as the doors of the lunchroom open again, Madison and Ryan begin walking right towards us.

"What's going on?" Ryan asks.

"Oh, you didn't know? Xander has a fan club."

"Oh god."

Madison doesn't say anything, she just walks over to the table and stands right next to Xander.

"Leave."

Everyone including Xander looks up at her in shock.

"Who do you-"

"Listen bitch, I've had a REALLY long day and I really don't need this right now. Leave." She says, her tone nothing but serious.

All the girls scoff before getting up and leaving.

"Huh? Never thought Madison's bitchiness would come in handy." Cam laughs.

"Madison! I was in the middle of telling a story!" Xander groans.

"Oh hush, we've all heard that story before. We were all at that game last year." She rolls her eyes.

Damn, what's up her ass?

"Okay...what's up with you?" Lina asks.

"I failed my stupid chem test and the stupid teacher won't give me a chance to get extra credit! Chem is the only class I have a B in and I need all A's to get into the University of London!" She groans.

"Madi, we graduate in 3 months. You'll have time." Jess tries to reassure her but I think that just makes it worse.

"Uh well, Ryan and I are hanging out later if you want to join us," I asked her.

"You willingly want to hang out with me?" She says, her voice laced with shock.

"Yes, as long as you don't make fun of my skin again."

"No promises."

Oh god.

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly, Jess dropped me off home a couple of minutes ago. He has a gig in California in a few days and has been practicing any second he gets.

Young Liesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें