Part 15 - Teasing, Bedwars and even more Apologies

"He should smile more, it suits him." He remarked, far louder than intended.

"Of course you would say that." Nightmare smirked.

"What do you mean?" Jef asked.

"He meeeeans, of course you're the one to comment on Good's smile." Napsap added, raising his eyebrows up and down.
"I....hey! It's not like that! His smile is just nice is all.." Jef stuttered. Receiving some laughter from the other two, Jef turned his head and folded his arms, so Nightmare said, "Alright alright, I have to agree with you, he should smile more."

"Thank you!" He emphasised.

~

"Oh..oh..YES!! BEAT THAT PUMPKIN HEAD!" Shouted Good down the mic. The four were playing bedwars, Napsap was already dead and Good had just killed Jef.

"No fair! You had invis and strength!" He complained.

"I'm gonna kill you Nightmare~" Good cooed.
"You wish!" Nightmare retaliated.

The two fought for what seemed like forever, until Good eventually got too close to the edge, and Nightmare noticed.
"F***! I WAS SO CLOSE!" The fallen angel complained, sour that he lost but happy for Nightmare as he never usually won.

"Wait a sec guys, I think George is at my door.."

The silence was tense as quiet murmurs could be heard through Nightmare's mic but nothing could be made of the noise.
"Uhh, guys? Is it alright if George joins?"

Napsap and Jef stayed quiet, as they knew it was Good's decision that mattered but they were expecting a decline.

"I mean, I guess.." They could hear the hesitation in his voice.

"You sure? You do remember what he did earlier right?" Napsap asked.

"I know. But it was my fault for getting stupidly angry over his joke about taking my hood off. He also gave me an excuse to buy a monster soo.. as long as he says sorry.. it's alright with me." Napsap and Nightmare were shocked but Jef smiled, he knew Good was kind at heart and was glad he was able to show it. There were murmurs from Nightmare's mic again, then silence, then the sound of someone joining.
"I'm sorry!" George almost spat out as soon as he joined, "I'm sorry again for being such a d***, and I'm sorry I took your hood off, and I'm sorry I got so mad, and I'm sorry that I can't stop saying sorry!"

"Calm down, it's fine, really. You wouldn't have gotten so mad and did what you did if I hadn't have kicked off at your dumb joke. If it makes you feel any better, I think I actually feel a bit more confident now people have seen me with it off." Good confessed.

"Really?" He was shocked, he thought Good would be furious at him.

"Yeah, we all make mistakes, like the time I punched Nightmare in the face because he beat me at bedwars" His smile could be heard through his deep voice.

"Don't remind me.." Nightmare scoffed.

"T-thanks I guess.." George smiled too.

"As sweet as this all is, can we play some more? I need to go help Puffy soon, and I really wanna win." Jef was eager to beat everyone, so they quickly started another game.