Part 8 - Plans

"Coming!" Jef responded. "Come on Good" He turned to face him but saw him looking at the ground and fiddling with his fingers. "You good?"

"Well, it's just, it'll be awkward. What with my secrets being revealed, and whatever happened before I fell asleep again."

Seriously, he forgot already? Jef thought.

"It'll be fine," He reassured him, "I'll be next to you if you need me. Now come on, have fun with us!" He grabbed Good's hand before he could protest and dragged him into the living room where they sat down next to each other.

"Oy! Get off my hand!" Good started pushing him.

"Never!" Jef laughed, making Good feel his happiness as he started to laugh too, a rare sound to be heard by the others in the room.

"Glad to see you're awake again GBH" Nightmare teased.

"Oh shut up, I haven't slept properly in days, I think I deserved that" He said, clearly wanting to brush it off instead of letting the others be concerned.

After around 10 minutes of discussing what they were going to do, they decided to let George just drive them somewhere. Little did they know, George had hatched a plan. Earlier, when they went upstairs, he was hoping Good wouldn't have his hood up. It didn't really matter if he did or not, it was just always a mystery to the Team as to why he always wore it up. They would always mock him, asking if he wore it because he was bald.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP ASKING IF I'M BALD!!" He would shout at them. Eventually, to prove his hair wasn't fake, he literally pulled out strands of his hair from the top of his head to prove a point. Now they knew that Good had white hair (and it wasn't a wig), but they still wanted to properly see it, and Jef never mentioned that he actually saw Good without it on a few days ago.

He started thinking about what situations Good would have to take his cloak off. Somewhere hot maybe? No, if he has demon features, surely he'd be somewhat immune with heat. Water? Maybe! He decided to take them to the beach, as this could test both of his theories, heat and water. But then he faced a challenge. What if Good just doesn't go in the water? Then what? He thought that if he was pushed in unexpectedly, maybe his hood would just fall off? He'd just have to see..