20

Everyone rose as Steve entered the meeting room and seated himself at the head of the table.
Around it sat a few Hydra officials within the government, Rumlow, Bucky, and the Avengers who he had turned.

"Sit". He commanded and they did, Bucky smirking at the fact that his friend was back in full control, and with no worry of Pierce trying to fuck things up. Finally, a hydra was nearing the completion of its takeover.

"Madame isn't joining us?" Senator Stern asked, looking around to see if she was lurking in a dark corner with her whip to hand. It wouldn't surprise him if she had slipped in without anyone noticing, the art of stealth worked in her favour and she could be very threatening when she wanted to be.

Keeping on the good side of both the Captain and Madame was paramount.

"No. Madame's focus is on the Hydra twins for now, she sends her regards". Steve told him, "she may attend from time to time, however the upbringing of our children is now her priority".

The Senator nodded in agreement, "quite right Captain, are they well?"

"Thriving, thank you Senator". Steve looked around the table, "now, I think you all know why I summoned you". He got straight down to the point. "A conference for all the world leaders is to take place next week, and I just happen to be their guest of honour". Steve smirked, "every world leader in one room...they're literally giving themselves to us on a silver platter".

Bucky grinned, "what's the plan pal?"

"We gas them until they pass out, and once they are? We put them under our control - as our organisation is in charge of world security, we've been asked to ensure that the ,eating room is secure, which provides us with the opportunity to make some 'adjustments' so to speak". Steve looked darkly at them. "Our agents are overseeing that our leaders have the very best in 'protection'"

This was it, Hydra's endgame.

"Our winter soldiers are on standby in case extra measures need to be taken, Starks technology should allow us to knock them clean out before we put them under". Steve shot a look to Tony who nodded slowly.
Putting him under had been the best decision that Steve had ever made. With his intelligence, they were able to produce a far more superior version of Project Insight. Something which Senator Stern now enquired about.

"And project insight?"

Steve now was on his feet, pacing with his hands behind his back. "The last finishing touches to the hellicarriers are being made before their launch. Once the conference is out of the way then that is the final part of our plan. Can't have any lingering threats now can we?" He looked to them all who shook their heads.

His attention now fell on Rumlow, "I trust your team will eliminate the whole problem the buildings security team? Can't have any interruptions".

Brock nodded, "we're working with the winter soldiers on that one Cap, we can take them all with a lotta hands". He shot a look to Bucky who nodded in agreement.

"I'll send you all your orders, but until then? Hail Hydra".

"Hail Hydra!" Everyone chorused and rose from their seats as Steve walked out, signalling that the meeting had come to an end.

**

Wren was waiting for him in his office when he returned, passing him a glass of wine which he downed.  "Are they asleep?" He asked of the twins

She pushed him down into his chair and got to her knees. "Yes they certainly are, which means I get to have some fun"

He tilted her chin up so as he could look at her, tutting slightly. "I didn't say that you could".

"You wouldn't object to this now would you?" She pouted up at him.

He traced his thumb softly across her bottom lip, "Are you gonna be a good girl and keep quiet while I make some calls?"

She nodded, "can't speak with my mouth full anyway".

"Open it up then sweetheart". He pushed her head down and sat back as he he felt her take him into her mouth. One hand resting at the back of her head to keep her down there and control her if he had to.

As he went to reach for the phone, she stopped and got up, swiping it from the desk and sending it clattering to the floor. "Wrenny...play nice..." he warned as she sat astride his lap. He was silenced by her finger to his lips.

"Shhhh Captain, five minutes of your time won't hurt".

"The president is literally waiting for my call..."

She snorted, "since when have you cared about the damn president anyway? Besides that bastard will belong to us come next week regardless of whether you ghost his call today or not. He knows you're a busy man, now sit back and let me have my pleasure".

She pulled her clothes off down to the lingerie that he'd usually buy her, todays choice being an emerald green. He went to pull at her panties but she smacked his hand out of the way. "I'm in fucking control" She hissed, leaning in against his lips and kissing him, then taking his hand and sliding it into her panties.

He growled a little, feeling her soaked through, all the while he was hardening beneath his suit. Two fingers ran up and down her slit until they pushed themselves inside of her curling and beginning to move. Wren moved against him, throwing her head back a little at his touch. "That's it, fuck my fingers..." he chided and then met her eye. "You see Wrenny, you think you can take control so easily, but I can still always take it right back from you".

Wren got off him immediately and began to shed him of his suit, Steve hoisting her up and carrying into the bedroom. He had to fuck her now before it sent him crazy. "Bed" he commanded.

She shook her head with a mischievous grin. "You're going to be the one to lie down Captain".

He did so and then grabbed her hips, manoeuvring her so as she was hovering just over his face. "Take a seat little bird"

Her hands grasped the headboard of the bed as she lowered herself onto him, his tongue teasing up and down her before he began to suck at her clit. The grip on the headboard tightened and her hips began to move gently. His mouth grazed over the sensitive area and she whimpered, heat raging inside of her. "Steve".

Her begging only made him work away at her more, beard scratching against her inner thighs and leaving them burning. "Steve please...".

This is what she got for trying to take charge when he was in the dominant mood? She clenched and finally released shakily, his mouth taking everything she had, making sure to lap up every last taste of her.

Wren didn't have time to react as he now flipped her under him, his face glaring down at her while he wiped his mouth . "My office in five minutes sweetheart, you can put that mouth of yours to work after I have made my call".