9

"You're distracting me..." His eyes looked up from his screen and over to the lounger in the corner where Wren was laying on her front, a skimpy robe leaving little to the imagination of what was underneath.
He wanted her presence near him today, more so than usual. Just like he used to back when he'd first brought her into his possession. Sometimes she would lay there and say nothing - and that alone would be enough to help him think.

Today? She was being a little brat and touching herself while he was finalising details of the next assassination.

"You wanted me here..." She smirked over at him as she rested her head on her hands, keeping it to turned to one side so she could watch him. "And if I remember rightly, you wanted me wearing nothing at all?"

He sat back and smirked. "I'd have you wearing nothing all the time if it were up to me." She shifted slightly so as her robe slid further up her, exposing the underwear he'd recently brought for her underneath. "We have another Avenger in our hands - Barton."

"OOOOH!" Wren sat up and grinned. "I like Mr Bullseye - he'll be a great addition to our ever growing team of 'heroes'."
Captain Hydra was a 'beacon of hope' to the country and children would come to the gates of Triskelion just to try and catch a glimpse of him

Steve chuckled. "He's also taken out another senator for us."

"Oh dear..." Her sarcasm filled the air. "Whatever will the government do?" and got up, rounding the table and sliding onto his lap. "But something else is pissing you off...I can tell." Running a hand down his beard, eyes looking into his. "It's Stark isn't it?"

Steve gritted his teeth. "The stubborn bastard won't be swayed."

No matter what he'd tried, Tony Stark appeared to be unbreakable, and it was beginning to cause him problems. Steve knew that to kill him would be a waste, but to keep him alive and have him do nothing would also. Sure he would probably go mad from seclusion and that would be rather entertaining, but Stark had brains - he was more use to Hydra alive or dead. With him on their side they could do great things.

Wren gave a little snort, "Of course he won't. But he's too useful to us." She turned his head gently towards her. "You just have to find a weakness, and that will break him."

His face changed on this, "You may just be onto something Wrenny..."

"We have the man who he cares for imprisoned - so we can use Colonel Rhodes to our advantage."

Steve took her face into his hands and kissed her hard. "You're a clever little bird, you know that?" one of his hands now trailing underneath her robe and pushing her panties to one side. "My inspiration..." Two fingers slipping inside of her.

She moaned slightly as his fingers curled. "You are meant to be working Captain..."

"I am..." He smirked and kissed her, fingers moving, pumping in and out of her while she threw her head back. Her exposed neck gave him the perfect opportunity to bite it gently, leaving marks on any exposed area he could find.

The phone sounded and he stopped, withdrawing his fingers and gently sucking all trace of her from them. "Yes?" He answered the call, eyes watching as Wren went back to the lounger and lay down, hands undoing the robe and allowing it to fall open. "One moment Zemo, I think Madame should hear this..." and turned it to speakerphone. "Ok. Talk." He instructed the Sokovian.

"King T'Challa - he expressed his desire to form trade negotiations with Sokovia, and whilst we were in discussions earlier, I just happened to mention about the best world security that we have to offer. Wakanda is a leading country when it comes to technology, however my concern to him was just how secure was it?"

Steve chuckled. "Let me guess...he is questioning himself." Zemo's tactics amazed even him sometimes. To amaze him, it took a lot.

"He wants to visit Triskelion - Meet with myself and you to talk 'security'. I think it could provide you with the perfect opportunity to turn a world leader. A key one at that."

Zemo had a point. King T'Challa was well known, and for him to 'lead' by a Hydra example, having Wakanda under a Hydra rule? It was the start of something great and the next part of the plans they had.

"Arrange it Zemo...Madame and me will be happy to accommodate him". Steve ordered.

"Of course Captain."

He looked over to Wren who was smirking at the new development. "Hear that sweetheart? You get to play with royalty..."

"Ooooh I can't wait!" She grinned and slipped the robe from her, beckoning him over to her with her finger.

"Zemo, I have to get on with some work, but good job. Let me know the details and I'll set everything up."

"Not a problem, goodbye Captain."

No sooner had he rung off, he was pouncing onto her, slender legs wrapping around his waist while her hands worked at his belt. "Don't be a tease Wrenny..." He growled.

She looked up at him innocently. "Do you want my mouth? Or something else?"

"Mouth."

Her hands pushed him off and moved to the floor getting on her knees and now unzipping the pants of his suit.
He grunted and knotted his fingers through her hair as her mouth wrapped around him, tongue teasing like it always did. "I think you can take more..." he said, pushing himself into her more and feeling her choke slightly. "Thaaaat's right..." He soothed while she began bobbing her head back and forth, his hand clamped at the back of it and helping her along. One of her own was wrapped around the rest of him, stroking, pumping...

God he loved it when she wasn't talking, her little mouth being just as pleasing when it was wrapped around him.
Eventually he released, Wren swallowing all of him and wiping her mouth, mascara running slightly. 

"Am I still a distraction, Captain?" She looked up from the floor at him.

He smirked and pulled her to her feet, mouth covering her own and tasting a mixture of himself and her. "You are the only distraction I need little bird. Now lay down, look pretty and play with yourself while I sign off a few things".

"Yes Captain."