8

From the way that Wren was looking and what she was wearing? Steve knew that they wouldn't be making it to the dinner that evening.

"A backless dress? You're playing with fire Wrenny." He growled softly as his fingers trailed up her spine, then slipping the dress straps over her shoulders and down.

She sighed happily and felt his lips now brush against her collarbone. "We have a dinner to attend to..." Wren reminded him. 

"Fuck the dinner." And the dress was instantly torn from her and on the floor in a ripped heap. "The only thing I'm eating tonight is you - all three courses..."

She turned in his arms and smirked. "Only three? Is that all you can stomach?"

"Sweetheart...what is it that I always say?"

She bit her lip, feeling the chills already running through her. Wren knew the words and they always sent her into quivering mess. "Remind me, Captain?" She pouted and looked up at him innocently from under her long lashes.

He leant in next to her ear and whispered the all too familiar words that made the excitement now rise within her.

"I could do this all day..."

Immediately she was hoisted up in his arms and all but thrown back against the mattress, Steve now crawling over her and working his way down to between her legs with his mouth.

"Been a while since we truly spent any quality time like this together, isn't it sweetheart? He said, pulling her panties from her and admiring just what he was about to dive into. "I'm starving..."

Her legs opened more for him. "So feast away, Captain."

Keeping her legs open and pinned down to the mattress, he licked a long strip up and down her centre, already making her back arch more towards him. "Steve..." she whined as he moved away and started to undo his belt.

"How many times can I make you cum tonight sweetheart? The record still stands at six." 

"Well records can easily be broken, and I'm sure with your ways of pleasure you can get me to seven?"

He looked up from between her legs, his eyes a mixture of mischief and seduction. "No Wrenny, we're aiming for eight."

On this, she pushed his face back into her. "So how about you shut up and give me the best orgasms of my life."

She was going to be flooding the place at this rate. Body quaking against his, skin slick from the heat that would rise between them. He'd always leave her sweating, shaking, just begging for more.

Rooting around the drawer by the bed, he pulled a blindfold from it and secured it over her eyes before slipping his tongue inside of her mouth. "Can you taste just how delicious you already are for me? Hands above your head, no touching..."

"But..."

"I make the rules Wrenny, this is my domain remember?"

In truth things had changed since the twins birth and with Hydra being on the upward rise, he missed the days back when they'd first spent their time tangled between sheets together. She hadn't changed, but times like this made him hate the distance that had slowly crept in between them.

No. He was going to make time for her more - do as he pleased to her. Just like he had when he'd first laid eyes on her.

She belonged to him after all.

"Fine." She huffed.

He took some cuffs from the draw and secured her wrists together. "Just so I know you can't disobey my orders."