12

The apartment was quiet as Steve walked in and looked around. "Oh Wrenny!" He called in a rather playful tone that only she had the privilege of seeing. "Where's my little bird?"

"Come into the bedroom and you'll find her, Captain." She called seductively.

Oh boy...

Steve made his way into the bedroom and saw her knelt on the bed in a see through babydoll. He licked his lips slowly. "Is this the reward you sent message about?"

"Mhmmm" she smirked, "to celebrate Colonel Rhodes demise, I thought you needed to unwind after a rather tense day of being with Stark."

With a wag of her finger, she beckoned him to her, holding up a blindfold in one hand and then taunting him a little more by dangling the handcuffs in front of him in the other. "I'm yours to command, sir."

He grunted, "God, I remember the first time we met and you were so obedient...calling me sir."

She began to unlace the ribbons that held her babydoll together at the front. "Would you prefer that I call you it more often?"

"I'd prefer you screaming." He growled and pulled the babydoll from her, admiring her body. "Let's get you cuffed and blindfolded so we can kickstart this celebration."

She automatically put her hands behind her back as he cuffed her wrists together and the put the blindfold on her. Her ears heard him
Unzip his trousers and get out of his suit then the bed went down slightly as he got on, hands sliding around to massage her breasts and pulling her nipples when she least expected it. Wren cried out in pleasure, feeling them harden at his touch.

A hand slid down between her legs and two fingers circled her clit, hips bucking at his touch. "Steve..." she breathed, both fingers sliding into her and feeling how wet she was.

"You're quaking already sweetheart, have I taught you nothing?" He asked, feeling her thighs shake a little at his touch.

"I think my resilience has changed since the twins came along..." she panted. "Every time you touch me I feel like I could fall apart in an instant!"

He clicked his tongue and cooed. "And you were such a good girl up until then too? Looks like it's back to square one, just like old times." It was a pleasurable threat and one she was willing to take. "You need to last longer sweetheart or we're not gonna get anywhere - the old Wren learnt how to control herself."

"The old Wren is gone remember? You need to teach the new Wren about how to rebuild it back up."

Steve withdrew his hand and pushed her forward, "consider it done." Pulling her hips up and entering her hard, making her moan even louder. "We're gonna start now, from the beginning - you cum before I tell you and believe me you'll pay a price."

"What's the price?" She mewled as he slammed harder into her, heat rising in her belly, coil beginning to tighten slightly with every thrust.

"That's for me to know and you hopefully not to find out little bird. Now you're going to keep taking all of me and scream my name when I finally allow you to."
Her knuckles had turned white from her hands being balled into fists where they were still cuffed behind her back.

"Ok..."

"Not good enough - what do we say?"

"Yes Captain."

"Better". She was clamped around him, tighter than she could have ever imagined, and trying to hold back from releasing all over him. "You're following orders well sweetheart."

"Please Steve..." Wren was now begging into the sheets and then felt him shoot hot ropes into her, filling all of her and spilling out while he fucked her through the last of his own release.

"Not yet." He caught his breath. "We're not done."

"Steve..."

She then found herself un-cuffed and on her back, her legs now over his shoulders and his face buried between them. His tongue invaded between her folds and flicked across her clit in his teasing way. Wren arched her back and pulled at his hair hard, grabbing a fistful while he continued to suck, lick and lap up everything she had to offer. "Cum for me little bird", he grunted as she finally released all over him, screaming his name whilst he lapped the sweet taste of her up.
He left a trail of bite marks down the inside of her shaking thighs before wiping his mouth and kissing her. "See how good you taste?"

"Uh huh". She panted and pulled the blindfold off, running a hand down the side of his face and smirking up at him. "I wish you would let me be more dominant over you while we are in here."

Steve looked down at her. "I have said I'd think about it."

"But have you? It may build my resilience a little more knowing I have some kind of control? Please? I wouldn't ask for it anywhere else other than in here."

His fingers trailed over her body as he covered it with his own, the feeling of his skin on hers always sending electrifying shocks through his veins.

Wren Reed had never failed to not make him feel that way, even when he had thought that he could feel nothing at all. She was his wife, the mother of his children, his lover.

He could grant her this one wish of hers.

"Alright."

She looked at him. "You would let me?"

"Yes, however it's on my terms. If I want you to take control for some parts or for the whole thing then you can, but mostly - I have it."

Seeing her like that would be interesting indeed.

She nodded. "As you wish, Captain".

He gave her one last kiss and rolled off her, heading over to the dresser and pouring them a glass of wine each from the decanter. "Now I think we should toast to the poor colonels demise." His eyes narrowed and lips turned up into a rather evil smirk while he passed a glass to her, raising his own. "Hail Hydra."

"Hail Hydra."