He smirks and pulls his shirt over his body in the hottest way, making sure to give me a perfect look of his abs and V-lines. My eyes also fall on his stitches but when he realizes it he immediately grabs me by neck and lies down to cover my body with his.

"You want daddy to f*ck you?" he asks me with more pressure on my neck.

"Yes. Yes, daddy" I'm almost crying in anticipation.

He seems entertained by my extreme eagerness and decides to tease me by pulling himself a little backwards.

"Beg for it" he says deeply.

"Come on" I sigh desperately.

He shakes his head and moves his hips back and forth slowly, making sure to rub himself against my wet slit.

"Take off that unnecessary shirt first" he groans and rips my shirt apart with his hands, revealing my naked cleavage.

"Pleaseee" I groan and move my hips against his, trying to convince him.

He shakes his head and brings his hand back around my throat.

"Not good enough" he teases me even more by hitting his erection against my clit.

"Please, daddy" I beg.

"Almost" he says grinning and only puts his tip inside me before pulling back.

"Oh, for God's sake, just f*ck me already" I explode.

"Good girl" he says and pushes his whole self inside me instantly.

I'm finally rewarded and it couldn't feel any better. He's sliding so easily in and out of me with faster and faster rhythm by the second. His movements sound louder by each thrust and his grip on my neck gets harder.

He lifts his body to kneel on the bed and holds me close to him by my sides. My body is slightly in the air and that way I'm feeling him even deeper into me. I'm yelling out of my lungs, feeling overwhelmed by his thrusts.

"Daddy" I scream and pull the sheets strongly.

He's sweating, a few drops of it rolling down his forehead. His abs are flexing and I would for sure be touching or licking them if I could reach them, but I can't. All I can do I moan and grip the sheets.

"Finish inside me with me" I say and catch him by surprise.

"My favorite thing to do" he smirks appealingly.

He hits my spot with force again and again. His thrusts are now more random and aggressive. I'm rolling my eyes back as I feel closer and closer to climaxing and he can sense it. His little groans give me the message that he's close too, waiting for me perhaps.

"Now, now" I yell and we release ourselves at the same time.

The feeling is beautiful, so refreshing and relaxing. It leaves us both starstruck and panting. Tony pulls out of me, dripping in our mess and then lies next to me.

"Magical" he smirks looking at the ceiling.

I kiss him and stand up to clean myself up and wear something else since my last top was destroyed. Then I lie back down and wait for Tony to join me after getting ready himself. I turn my head to look at him and notice the breakfast on the nightstand.

"It's cold now" I say sadly.

"It doesn't matter" he says nicely and pulls it on the bed with us to start eating.

Yes, everything is colder now but it's still tasty. Tony also doesn't seem to mind judging by the way he's devouring everything and drinking his coffee. A few minutes in, we find ourselves sitting on the bed with our backs against the headboard and eating the rest of the food. Tony's arm is around my back and he's looking at me like he wants to say something.

"What is it?" I chuckle, noticing him.

"Let's move in together" he says nicely.

"Here?" I'm shocked.

"Anywhere" he keeps on smiling.

"Well, my house preferably, but if you insist we can go anywhere else" he jokes.

"Oh my God" I laugh happily.

"I know you're still young and if you want more time to live by yourself it's totally understandable" he says nicely.

I look at him with the widest smile ever and when he smiles back I connect our lips. We kiss happily for a few seconds until we pull back and look at each other.

"That's a yes, right? We're doing this" he asks for confirmation.

"Yes, yes, yes, absolutely yes" I start laughing.

He puts the breakfast away and now I have all the space I need to jump on top of him and hug him tightly.

"I'm going to move in to your mansion!?" I say shocked.

"Our mansion" he corrects me and I shake my head in disbelief.

"I can't believe this" I laugh hysterically.

"Get ready, I wanna show you around the place here. We never really had the chance" he says nicely.

"Can't wait" I say and stand on my feet.

I change into an outside outfit as he wears a simple green sweater and when I'm ready Tony pulls me by the hand and we go outside together. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and I hold him by his waist as we walk around the nature. It's crazy how I've lived here for more than a week but didn't walk around outside.

There are many trees, nothing like the usual view from the city. The sounds are very calm and peaceful, the lake gives even more relaxing vibes and the birds flying around sound like a song. We find a spot to sit down and relax, actually he sits on a rock and I sit on his lap.

"This is beautiful" I say looking around.

"It is, isn't it? We can come here to relax every time we have a chance" he says softly and places his head on my shoulder.

"Yes, we definitely should" I smile.

We spent the following hours outside, without any interruptions or any responsibilities. Just like a normal couple enjoying the nature and talking about moving in together. Turns out that enjoying a cup of coffee at the porch of this cabin brought me more happiness than I ever even thought it would.