Volturi x little y/n swan

(warning forced regression and foul language)

your dad tried to let you watch over Bella and one night you had a bad feeling and you walked downstairs and saw someone waiting there hiding you go behind the person grab them and you say sorry Alice please don't tell my sister about my powers and you stand still and Alice says are you OK and you say yea just a vision and some good news for Eddie boy and Alice says what are your powers y/n and you say well I have chaos magic and super speed and illusions and enhanced scenes and I can read minds and do mind games and I'm a shield of both kinds that's about it and then you and Alice smell wet dog and talk on the couch and Bella comes in and say's Alice your here.

and then Jacob comes in and starts offending Alice and Bella and Alice drag you to Italy and once there you run at human speed with Bella and once she got to Edward you stood in the background and then you hear footsteps coming and your eyes turn red and Bella pulls you behind her and Edward and Alice and Bella held your hand when you were walking and Edward says why are your eye's red and Alice says I would not get them angry and then Bella pulls you next to her and then you get pulled by Alice and you see some man holding Bella back.

 you use your speed grabs the man by his throat and throw him in the air and aro says may I and he holds your hand and sees your life and powers Marcus says brothers there our mate I see the bond and it's strong in the parental sense and aro says there powers are too good to let go and Marcus had to hold you back when aro was going to bite Bella and then Alice says she will be one of us and then after that, Alice says let's go and Bella says y/n and Marcus say the bond is too strong to let them go we need y/n here if they leave they will feel pain and then Bella says what am I going to tell our parents and aro say well I have that all worked out and aro says just say y/n got in an academy here and they got a full scholarship and they live in a dorm here now in Italy and if your dad and mom want proof here he hands them a letter and they leave and then Marcus let you go and aro picks you up and sets you behind his thrown.

and say's don't look or come out till we say so and Marcus say's Jane,alec,Felix,demetri we share the bond with y/n with you and then they all huddle around and talk there plane and then you hear screaming and you put your head phones in and remain where you were watching new moon and then you feel some pick you up and caius say's little diamond what are you watching and you say well in some other universe everyone knows about vampires and well everyone knows about the volturi and the Cullen's and the other's because of a book and movie series called twilight and if i may you show them in all of twilight and they say oh my and aro say's where did you get it from and you say a new power of mine portals and then aro say's now first thing let's start shale we Jane and you felt someone get in your head and then you feel some thing get stuck in your neck and you hear shhhh it will be alright baby and then your eyes close and when you woke up you look around and you see bars all around you and then you see Jane .

and she picks you up and says have a nice nap baby oh are cranky and she unstraps the pacifier from around your head and you see Alec and he says hi baby and you go to say fuck off you ass holes leave me alone I'm not a baby I'm a teenager for fuck sake and all you hear is babbles and random letters and alec says you trying to talk baby can you say da and you stare at him and alec says oh your to little to talk yet and Felix and demetri says how's our baby today I hope they are being good and Jane says well the masters want to see them so I need to get them fed and changed so anyone but my brother out now or else you will be in pain and you try to use your powers and Jane says no bad you can't use them and you try to get off of the changing table but you can't and alec straps you to the table and he pets your head and he says it's OK sweetheart your fine da alec has you and alec spots some thing that my help calm you he holds teething keys.

and he shakes them in front of your face and Jane changes your diaper well Alec is calming you down and she injects more muscle relaxer and something to have no control for the bathroom and then she says OK I'm done on this half and then Alec undoes the straps and Jane carries you to the rocking chair and she says alec can you grab that onesie and a Normal pacifier and clip and Jane dresses you and then she unbuttons her shirt and undoes her bra and starts feeding you and once you were done alec puts a burp cloth over his shoulder and starts taping your back and you burp and some milk came up as well and then alec says you ready to go see your other daddy's and they carry you to the throne room and aro says no that is proper for then.

and as time grow on you love your new life before Bella's wedding you got turned when you all got to forks Bella saw you were different and Bella says what did you do to my little sibling Marcus says Giving them something they did not have and they got turned so yea and then after the wedding, your mother and father come up to you and say hows school and aro say they say it's great and they are sorry they lost their voice before the wedding and a few months later after the battle they let you go see Bella more often but Edward hears your thoughts and you say in your mind I would not change a thing in the world for the way my life turned out and he tells your daddy's and mama what you said and they were all happy the way things turned out.

The onesie you were wearing

Hay lovely reader please if you want I am open to taking requests for chapters