Special Chapter

A/N: Surprise! in celebration of 35k reads, I present to you Yoongi's story after the war, he's my favorite character here so I want to have his own chapter! <3

Enjoy Reading!

3 years after the war

Duchy of Sanerio, Abelia

"I'm just asking where you've been all this time, I don't have time for you mumbling I still have twins to tend to!"

"I told you a lot of times Babe! I've been on earth for two days to process my taxes and government papers for our company, a company!" "I just need a simple understanding that I can't go back to Fin—to Jeon with you right away,"

"You fought with demons for the whole night even at dawn without a single sleep 3 years ago, how does that make sense?! you're just processing papers for fuck sake!"

Yoongi woke up with a loud argument from outside of Sanerio's Hallway, it had only been 9 hours in this household and he already regretted that he was forced to sleep here because of his sister's nagging to be with him.

And now he has to deal with the normal marriage argument early in the morning.

"You know what, let's just call it a day," Jungkook's tone sounds annoyed, "I need to sleep and get through my workloads on earth once and for all, so I can help you with the others,"

"Are you leaving me out today?! Alone with the twins handling the Jeon estate's affair?!" Lisa yelled.

"I thought we already discussed the management with the duchies? I got your approval with establishing my own company either,"

"But you told me you'll help me today!"

"What am I supposed to do then?! split my body in half?! I am so tired Lisa!" "I know I have powers but I also have my limitations!"

"I only need your understanding love.. for just 4 hours.. just 4 hours of sleep, that is all i'm asking,"

Yoongi went out of his bedroom and heard Jungkook fled and vanished, leaving Lisa sobbing on the right corner of his hallway, that's the first time he ever heard them argue up close. He wants to help his sister but with their conversation, he knew she was at the wrong.

"You know, he loves you right?" He asked to get her attention and she turned around and ran to hug her brother.

"I know, I know.. My pride is acting up because I was constantly awake without him for 2 days straight and my anxiety grows while taking care of the kids," She nags.

"He's not the only one tired, I am too.. Three duchies at the same time is harder than it seems," "Sanerio and Hynassy doesn't need much attention cause they can stand alone on their own but Jeon.. Jeon needs a lot of attention," She sobbed loud.

"Why can't you just hire a nanny instead of doing it alone? establishing and purifying a once curse land is definitely not something you can do in fast, more so now that you're building another mansion," He asked.

"I don't want that, I want the twins near me all the time.. I don't want them to grow up being nurtured by someone else, it should be me, as a mother, taking care of them."

"If that is your way of parenting then I can't argue with that," Yoongi pulled her enough to see her face, "Why don't you go and do whatever you have to do in Jeon, and I'll take the twins on the Magic Tower with me," He suggested.

"That would be a handful oppa, you have a stubborn walking problem with you anywhere so I don't want you to be a babysitter the twins are quite loud," She said, Yoongi chuckled at her.