Chapter 47: Leap in Time

Duchy of Sanerio, Abelia

"Your Grace!!"

"Duke of Hynassy wh—!

"Oh Vita is that!! the Duchess?!!"

"The Duchess is unconscious! Call the Doctor immediately!!"

"No! Do not call on to any medic! It should be someone from the royalty!" Jungkook commanded Butler Kira while running fast as he can to open the door of her chamber without lifting a finger nor creating a magic circle, and lay her sleeping form on the soft mattress or her bed.

The pristine force of Iremia agreed that if Lisa has been found no one outside their jurisdiction will knows about her condition or whereabouts, because as of today everyone is on the verge of blaming her for the flooding these past two days.

Thankfully the sky had cleared up and the sun has risen from above, but that doesn't signifies peace after all many casualties. They have to be vigilant.

"I-I understand Your Grace," Kira immediately bow his head towards the Duke.

"Quickly inform the Marquis that the Duchess has been found, and tell the maids to help me clean her and bring me her night gown", He started stripping off her drench clothes showing off her thin chemise underneath her dirty dress. Kira was baffled to see him casually laying a hand to their Duchess when they aren't in marital relation, he couldn't move an inch from his own shock.

"Why are you still standing there?! Do you want the Duchess to sleep covered in dirt?!"

"I'm— I'm sorry Your Grace!" "Right away!", Butler Kira bowed his head for the last time before hurriedly gathered the maids to help him.

Jungkook pressed his palm on her forehead the moment he noticed that she's breathing heavily. She is burning up! There's a forming beads of sweat on her forehead, and her mana is in disarray! He grew more worried for her.

"No! No! Lisa!" He started to panic.

"SOMEONE PLEASE!"

"PLEASE CALL HIS MAJESTY IMMEDIATELY!!"

- - -

"Thankfully it's just a common fever after being drench from the rain for a long time", "I'm glad it wasn't more serious like getting pneumonia or worse hypothermia," both him and The King heaved a sigh of relief "But it looks like she starved herself for the past two days, and has been walking...bare foot," Namjoon pointing his finger on her feet bruised and has multiple cut.

Jungkook sat on the chair, pressing his palm on his forehead but his worried eyes never left Lisa's sleeping form.

She thought like a criminal who marched for forgiveness of her own execution, Jungkook fisted on his clothed chest. He did this to her,