Chapter 21: More than Enough

Duchy of Sanerio, Abelia

"Vita Thank you, she's alright"

Namjoon saw them entering the front door of Sanerio's mansion. He patiently waited for them, to see her but his heart sank when he saw her in the arms of the Earl of Kyris.

He misses her so badly that every time he knows Lisa is in Elgonia, he would try to sneak just a peak of her, he's content just to see her then goes back to the main palace to work.

He badly wants to talk to her, and asks her to be with him but he knows his selfishness will ruin both her reputation and her heart knowing that they couldn't spend time together if ever she took his hand. But just one day, one day. He wants to be with her for just another day.

But,

He could see her smile while she wrapped around her arms on the neck of the earl, then laughed from their buoyant conversation.

She's already happy with someone else.

"Yoongi oppa!" Lisa happily hops her feet as soon as she saw her brother walk down the grand staircase along with the crown prince.

Chaeyoung and Jimin looked up to see them but their smiles vanished the moment they saw the crown prince with Yoongi "He's still here" Chaeyoung heard Jimin whisper. Jimin assisted chaeyoung as she told him to let her off of his hold, as he saw her eyes in dismay seeing her previous lover face to face.

"Blessing and Prosperity to the future sun of Abelia", everyone except Yoongi who's been with the crown prince all this time, bow or courtesy on him.

"Raise your heads" he said and everyone follows

"You're still here, Your Highness" Lisa said.

"I'm about to go, I just wanna make sure everyone is okay" he said, still eyeing the girl he wishes he still could hold.

But he could see her eyes averting his emerald eyes a few times while she held the hands of the earl and hid herself on his back. He used to do that to her, he used to be the one who protected her not the earl, he used to be the person she loves and not the Earl.

"I should get going. Lisa, you shouldn't use your mana too much, I will handle the dismissal of nobility and rank of the previous Dowager Marchioness" "Shall we Marchioness? To the main palace" Alice bowed her head as both of them vanished into the air leaving them.

"Chae!" Chaeyoung lost her balance, and Jimin caught her just in time.

"Let's get you change, as much as you look so pretty in wedding dress, it isn't time for you to be a countess" Lisa

"What?" Both Jimin and Chaeyoung looked at her with confusion but Lisa smirked at them.

"Oh come on guys, Just confirm your relationship already.. you two seems to be the one who got married on that altar earlier". "What's with that kiss on the forehead, that hug...my gosh you two!" "I can't wait to tell Taehyung about this" she giggled before heading upstairs.