Ending Scenes

[few months after the war]
[Namsoo]

"Is it all well and planned?"

"Don't worry Namjoon hyung, we already prepared everything," "take my card, you can use it however you like,"

"Are you sure it's okay for you and Lisa to take over some of our work for 2 days?" "I mean she's giving birth soon to your twin boys,"

"We already established Finea as Jeon, it's just one day hyung! She loves working, you know her," "and besides Taehyung hyung will help me cause he's the one married to a royalty, I'm pretty sure her highness can accompany Lisa with regards of your star."

"I can't believe I'm saying this but thank you for taking over the throne for awhile,"

"Hyung c'mon you deserve to have a vacation!" Jungkook laughed at him, "Go, so I can work with this papers,"

"Thank you kook, I'll definitely make that Earldom to Marquisate,"

Namjoon fled without listening to Jungkook's contagious laugh, he couldn't believe he just did this, but he is glad he will because it is rare nowadays.

"Wait.. why again?"

He arrived at the unclosed door of what looks like a room for a young new born girl. He remained silent as he noticed other voices inside.

"I mean why did you two make that sucking thing squeeze my breast for my daughter's food when I can do that on my own?" Jisoo asked the two pregnant women in front of her.

"It will make sure the princess has enough food for today without her busy momma going in and out of her bed chamber," Lisa said.

"Huh? I am not busy in fact I want to spend my time taking care of my beautiful Areum," She cooed at her baby sleeping on her crib while the two yet pregnant women watches her, a bit nervous because they couldn't get their Queen out of this bed chamber for days.

"Then how about brother? He's been sulking these days, he said he could only see you at night, and wake up with him all alone to find you here sleeping with my niece before daybreak," Jennie said.

"Babies at this age need their caring mother, I'm sure he'll understand," Jisoo said but the door opened to see the person they're talking about in his devastated, unsmiling face.

"Joonie, you came," Jisoo immediately went to him.

"Of course my love," he kissed her lips ever so gently but his face saddened.

"What's wrong?" She grew worried.

"I never thought our child would separate us like this, I can barely see you everyday," He said.

"But I'm taking good care of our child joonie, it is only right as a mother for me to take control of our children growth and health,"

"But can you do me a favor?" He asked and she nodded.

"Whatever my husband wants to," She giggled.

"can you.. pause for a brief while?"

"What?" She asked.

"Taking care of our child," Namjoon takes no for an answer when he surprises her in a different place, different world that she remembered going into.

Earth.

"Wha-What are you doing joon?!" She removed his grip and looked over the beautiful view of the blooming spring of some park in Seoul.

"Kidnapping my Queen, cause she seems to be in awe of our princess' beauty, and forgot about her King's existence," Namjoon watched her, in an earth dior's dress he asked the maid to make her wear earlier.