Chapter 24: Party in Seoul

A/N: We have OT4 comin yalll!

Seoul, South Korea

"Do you want to try this?"

Lisa looked over to Chaeyoung who was holding a bottle of wine as she went inside Lisa's office.

"Is that the wine my fans gave? It's from Japan right?" Lisa stood up from the swivel chair as she finished her work and went to the couch where Chaeyoung sat after going inside her office.

"Yes! I want to try this" Lisa nodded at her as she went to get the two whiskey glasses on her cabinet full of glasses, before pouring themselves a good old 23% alcohol wine.

"Wow it's delicious" "I think we can finish it fast" chaeyoung poured yet another round of wine but this time in full, both of them underestimated the sweetness that it had on the wine and soon enough the whole bottle became empty as well as both of them started to feel a little bit of dizzy and energized.

"You know Chaengi, the crown princess ain't no bad, she's a rather adorable bunny I want to hug" she said while counting the stars that she's been seeing in her imagination.

"Of course she is! I've already seen her before when I went to her birthday party! Damn Joonie is lucky to have her, If I'm a fucking man I'd cherish her forever" she said giggling.

"Hihi, I wish I could hihi" Lisa giggled too "Ah! Why don't we invite both the princesses here!" Lisa said out of nowhere.

"Yeah! Let's go party baby!" Chaeyoung jumped out of the sofa, hopping her feet with Lisa, who's just as excited as her.

💗💗💗

"Can you all tell me what's going on?"

Jungkook entered Min's house just enough for dinner to see the crown prince sitting by himself, who is wearing a black and red seam top and a skinny jeans matching it with a sneaker, on the couch with his mouth hanging watching while the two girls seemed to not care what's happening to the house as they seemingly happily put lipstick on each other.

"I don't know exactly what's happening, We just got here too," Jimin told him, sitting on the countertop away from the crown prince with Taehyung drinking a glass of water.

"Your Highness" Jungkooked bowed his head "Do you know how those two girls got this drunk?" he asked him.

"I don't know, They went to the main palace wearing that, dragging us here" He explained. "All of you can call me Namjoon instead, we aren't in Elgonia anyway"

Wearing what?! Jungkook look at Lisa who is wearing a very thin black shear top exposing her black tube, a tight black pants matching with her knee high boots, and Chaeyoung with a spaghetti strap nude top tucked into her black skirt underneath her white woolen coat and white boots.