"Well, I hope everything runs smooth and you hopefully are able to finish soon, and I wish well for you and Nick thank you again y/n!" Vicky shook my hand.

"thank you!" I said as I sent a kind smile towards her which she returned.

After the camera man stopped recording I said goodbye to Vicky and went down to the couch near the stairs.

Now I was just waiting for Nick, since I had finished recording my song a while ago.

Nick was currently the one being photographed, first was him, next was Howie, then Brian, Kevin and lastly AJ.

Nick was wearing a green and white striped baggy shirt with some baggy jeans.

honestly he looked good in those clothes, we had similar style in all honesty, baggy clothes.

After Nick finished, he went upstairs and also been interviewed which lasted also around 2-4 minutes, after that he was finished for now, he was just waiting for the group photoshoot which would be after everyone's individual photoshoot.

"y/n!" Nick ran to me at full speed and hugged me by my waist, making me fall back down on the couch.

I had gotten up to stretch for a little I didn't really expect a 16 year old to run at me in full speed so of course I fell back.

"Im tired" he dragged out the d whining.

"awww little Nicky is tired" I babied him while hugging the big child, his head was on my shoulder and I was stroking his hair while comforting him.

He was basically just using me as a pillow.

"you know what will make me not tired tho" he asked smirking.

"I believe not, Mr carter" I replied with a smirk also.

Nick leaned closer to me and started kissing me, me kissing back.

Nick then slid his tongue on my bottom lip, asking for entrance, I wouldn't let him go that easily.

I sat on top of him declining his request for entrance, he groaned in annoyance and bit on my lip a little making me moan which allowed him to slip his tongue in.

I gave in and wrapped my arms around his neck bringing me closer to him if that was even possible.

Our tongues doing its own thing.

"Nick your wallet- is poking me" I mumbled still making out with the boy.

he moaned a little from the vibration, and pulled away a little.

he looked red as a tomato "I- uhm I don't think that's my wallet" he sheepishly admitted.

I slammed my hand over my mouth trying not to start a laugh attack which would disturb everyone, the whole studio was one room and didn't have rooms in it.

So everything was connected to everything meaning someone could easily see us making out especially since the couch was beside the stairs.

Although this part was a little hidden since it was a small room with no door or wall, but still.

"not right now nick, control your hormones" I got off of his lap sitting beside him.