"Shintaro...."

The said person embraced me, a kind of hug like we haven't seen each other for such a very long time. Catching their breathe, Shizuka-san stood beside me with tears in her eyes.

"Shintaro and Shizuka-san?"

I am surprised that they were here. This event... it didn't happen in my past.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked as Shintaro let go. In reply, Shizuka-san knelt down and gave me a hug, pulling me closer to her like a comfort.

"Your parents...won't be able to pick you up. Shintaro-kun and I are going to pick you up instead," her voice cracked in sadness, wiping my tears with her thumbs.

'There was a change.... Is it because I was close to the Midorimas? It should be my relative from my mother's side— my uncle and his brother who would come to get me... If there is a change, then that means, there's a possibility that I can prevent that unfortunate day. All I can do for now is to wait, until that time comes....'

"Where's okaa-san and otou-san?"

"... They're in Heaven." The one who answered that wasn't Shizuka-san.

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

After my parent's burial... the debating of my family's for time occurred. Because I am still a child, there's nothing I can do about it. Shintaro and his family were with me when it began. When Rintaro-san and Shizuka-san heard their debating about who will own it, they were displeased.

"It's all about the Hoshino's fortune. No one seems to care about Yuuki-chan at all! Unbelievable...!" Shizuka-san commented, crossing her arms across her chest with a frown.

"Nothing will do good with those greedy people," Rintaro-san sighed, shaking his head.

While holding his precious lucky item, deep in thought, Shintaro remained quiet since he got into the Hoshino residence.

The gossiping and laughter of some of my relatives filled the ballroom. Extremely irritated by their noises, I gripped the hem of my dress with my head down. 'So loud.... This isn't even a party. Those relatives of mine have no manners to my dead parents.' A silly idea came up to me, 'Should I throw them out of the window?'

"Please lend me your ears... Kaa-san and tou-san," Shintaro finally spoke with his right hand's index finger and thumb finger touches his chin. His parents' attention were on him. "I...," he moved his hand back to his side with a serious look, "have a suggestion."

"What is it, Shintaro?" asked his father, crooking his head to the other side with a raised brow.

"Would it be best to have her parent's properties than her untrustful relatives?"

Our eyes went wide to what he said.

"""Eh!?"""

"Shintaro...," said his father, "Are you telling us that we should...?"

"Exactly-nanodayo," Shintaro pushed up his glasses which made it glimmer from the light.

'Wait! Wait! Wait!' I paled, 'My relatives won't be happy to hear that....!'

"If you can't, then, " Shintaro suddenly held my hand, "what would happen to Yuuki-san and to the memories she made with her parents in their house?"

"...."

"...."

With a confident smile, Shizuka-san made up her mind as she faced her husband, "Let's join the battle. What would you say, dear?"

"Geez. Once you've decided no one can change your mind," Rintaro-san let out a chuckle. "I guess, there's nothing wrong if we give it a try."

"Of course," Shizuka-san pushed up her glasses with a mischievous smile on her face. "This is for Yuuki-chan after all."

'For... me?'

My family's property was about to settle from my evil auntie, however, the parents of Shintaro declined their settlement and tried their best to win it and to handle that matter since they are both good friends to my parents.

"I wonder if they'll be okay...," I mumbled to myself, unaware that Shintaro heard it.

"It'll be fine, Yuuki-san."

'I wonder where did that confidence came from?'

"But...," I trailed off, watching his parents from the distance with Shintaro.

"What if... What if they'll be embarrassed just because of my sake?" I anxiously asked him. Shintaro gave my hand a gentle squeeze which made me to look at him in the eye.

"Relax, Yuuki-san. That won't happen. Everything will be all right as long as you do your best and you believe in it," he answered. "Life is full of risk. We won't know until we try."

"How can you be so sure about that?"

He smiled genuinely which he rarely ever do that in my past life, but now he smiles a lot to me.

"Because of this," Shintaro held up his lucky item for today, "the favor is with me-nanodayo."

(Bravo ,Shintaro! Bravo! That's my boi! I hope I surprised you Reader-san heheh.

Anyway, for this Author's note, I am going to inform you thaaaat....

I'm going to study about Science and Math. Ugh. Especially Physics, since I hate that subject and I suck at it soooooooooooo much. 'coz I'm a slow learner. School is coming. It will start at July or August in my country/place, I think. And I am preparing myself for school. Huhu... I mean hooray? I don't really know if I am happy about that ha-ha-ha.

So... The Updates for the upcoming chapters in July or August and the following months of it might take for awhile. I'm saying this in advance so you'll be informed.

(❁´◡'❁)

Please don't hate me because of it and please be patient.

And I'll do my best!

That's all.

Sayounara for now.

—Author.)