"Romeo and me were having a friendly talk." Mateo says before turning his head back to Romeo with a dart-throwing death stare.

"Well.. you're right Mateo. Aurora can we talk?" He pleads, defeated, with pity eyes.

The raven headed girl turns her head to the side, with an arrogant expression, acting as if she didn't hear what he just said.

"Mateo, I'm going to the lounge room." She says in a tone that tried to be casual but it came out as an angry snap.

Her hair swifts side to side as she gets out of bed at immediately opens the door to leave the room. She turned around and slammed the door, making sure to cause the loudest 'bang' possible.

Aurora starts walking a couple steps on the carpeted floor before realising she could feel the texture of the fluffy ground.

The now full-of-energy woman turns her head downwards causing her hair to swish forward, right in front of her eyes. At the view of her barefoot, she simply rolls her brown globes, she didn't want to return to the place number '555' after she left so drastically, so, she simply continues her path.

Since her first time seeing Romeo after days, she completely ignored him, too mad to even react at his purposeful pity expression.

The girl always thought that if she ever saw him again, she would jump in his arms and sob of relief, but, on the contrary, as soon as she stepped out of the hospital, Aurora turned her head to face the boy and swung a hand right across his face with a loud noise. She didn't talk to him since, and doesn't want to.

He, of course, tried talking to her as soon as he had the occasion to, meaning whenever she came back from the library after sticking her nose in books for hours. Her insomnia became much worse, she read way too much books, but, most of the time, because of her tired eyes, she would fall asleep while reading.

She was raging on Romeo so badly that every night, when lying down in bed, she would picture many ways of killing him, or even better, torturing him before death, which she could easily do with a simple phone call to her dad.

When the trio returned to the hotel room after Aurora's small visit to the hospital, Mateo gave a death stare to Romeo and said very clearly and dryly that he will be sleeping on the couch, at the other side of the big room, to her favour, because she could only see him if she craned her neck forwards.

It might seem weird to be so mad and furious towards someone that left for a couple days, almost a week, but Aurora's mental health descended quickly as soon as she was alone. Romeo promised to stay with her, and was even prepared to risk his mafia for the girl to be safe.

He knew how stressful she was after the ball, because of her humid eyes with tears that never dropped, or her constant finger fidgeting while peeling of the skin around her nail. 

Even the 'strong connection' she felt when they first met at the Christmas ball has completely vanished in a matter of seconds at the sight of his amber eyes sitting on the couch of her hospital room, acting as if nothing happened.

The only person Aurora actually showed respect to was Mateo, he seemed to actually care about her, even sometimes raging her because of how much he was forcing the girl to eat, but after all, it was for her own good.