I.M.P part1 ( Chapter 6 )

( mean while in the wrath ring )

While the rest of the group was doin their own thing, In another ring of hell aka the wrath ring, A certain company called the imp, was planing on offing somebody, or at lest trying to anyways since this person wasn't even "alive" or a person more like a pirate fox animictronic , and he wasn't even in the over world for god's sake. 

" sir are you sure we should even do this we've never even BEEN in the pride ring before?" said moxxie, a male imp who works at I.M.P as an assassin along with his wife millie a female Imp who also works at I.M.P as an assassin just like her husband. 

" and" said moxxie slamming his hand on the table " we have never had a client from the OVERWORLD?"

" moxxie do every one a favor and shut the fuck up" Blitz repiled, walking back and forth in front of a white board with a bunch of random drawings and stonks. Biltz was the one who runs this company, aka the "boss". " listen mox i don't give two shits who the client is as long as they pay a shit ton of money. got that?" 

" sir that's not how you run a COMPANY!" 

" honey" said Millie pushing her husband gently down on his chair. " please calm down, sure we've never ever had a client from the overworld what's the worse thing that could happen?"

" listen to your hoe mox" said blitz. 

" fine but if something bad happens don't blame it on me" said moxxie resting his head in his hands. " soo whos the  client?"

blitz pulled out a slip of paper from his back pocket and in sloopy hand writting, Blitz looked at the slip of paper and read it out loud " William Asston" 

Loona blitz's adpoted daughter who was an emo hell hound, snikerd. " what?" said blitz looking at the paper again. " oh- it's Afton not Asston" just then blitz's phone rang very louldy, he reached in his back pocket and pulled out his phone and guess who it was stolas, aka blitz's one night stand, blitzo sighed " you gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me" he answerd the phone " WHAT NOW?" 

" hello bitzy"

" is it that fuckin' hard to same my name RIGHT?!"

" do you know what the moon looks like tonight?"

". . . no-?"

" full,  and you know what that means"

" god damn it stolas, no maybe some other fuckin' time i'm with a client right now!"

" hmmm. . . fine then blitzy"

and just like that he hung up. " anyways, M & M let's go" Loona handed blitz a book that he got from some where ( If you know you Know ) and he opened a portal and into the pride ring they go.

entering the pride ring was different to say the least. 

" woah," said blitz  looking around " check this place out gang!'

" sir! we're spposed to be killing somebody remember?" moxxie yelled stomping his little foot on the blood soaked streets." not sight seeing" then a car whized past moxxie nearly runnin' him over. " watch it pipsqueak!" some random demon yelled. moxxie sighs not willing to deal with this new weird place, Millie was doing her best to try and comfort her husband which sorta worked. Blitz was having a blast  looking round seeing all the cool and unique demons. and other things. . . ANYWAYS- while blitz was havin' coffce at some random place, he sees deer man walking by the cafe thing and nearly shits himself- for reasons, he just stareing and he noticed deer man and his cupchild along with another demon aka, bendy who looked so done with being alive. 

" hell ain't that bad once you get used to it" deer dude said

" well it's better than the studio at least." Bendy shutters at the thought of sammy saying not so kid freindly things to her. 

" what's the studio like anyways?" the cupchild asked 

". . . crapy, I've been stuck there since the 1930's and I've just about lost it if Boris weren't there. . ." 

" that's a big 'ol oof I've been stuck here for 89 freakin' years"

" pffft you're nearly as old as Dumbledore" said the cup child 

" I'M NOT THAT FLIPPIN' OLD JEEZ!" 

" you're just about as crazy and stupid as he is" the cup child said nearly laughing his little ass off 

" i swear to god if you keep callin' me old I'll drink your brain matter!"

" alright, alright I'll stop granpa!"

" THANK YOU anyways-"

while that whole thing was happein' millie and moxxie we're at the happy hotel, talking with the group, 

" so how did ya'll get here exactly?" Millie asked 

" . . . Well. . . our friend Bendy spawned us here and yea" said Soonic shrugging 

" oh- That's something alright" said Millie 

" uhm- Honey where's Blitz?" asked Moxxie 

". . . I don't know? why?"

" Just wondering." 

" welp, guess you guys are stuck here with us in the mean time," said wall yawning 

" appears so yes" said Moxxie

" c'mon honey it's not that bad"

" i guess not but still"

" well. . . minus the world war and the fact that foxy no longer has an arm it's not so bad" said wall

" yup" said foxy " even though i said sorry about a dozen times Bendy still won't give my arm back do you know how hard it is to pick up a TV remote with a HOOK?!"

" uh-no I don't" said Millie 

" it's really hard to" Foxy repiled wiping a single tear from his eye. " OW FUCKING DAMN IT" yup foxy just poked his own eye with his hook

" *insert TV staic noise here* " said mangle waddling up to foxy

" yea I'm fine just in pain nothin' I can't handle" he repiled 

( TBC in Chapter 7 part 2 :> )