~ Chapter - 16 ~ {E}

Comenzar desde el principio

"Gather all the Alpha Wolves along with their Betas to the meeting room; it is a matter of urgency, Alpha Grayson," Azalea instructed, and he nodded his head and walked back along with the other wolf.

"Come on, follow me; I wanted this to be known to you and others because Alpha Grayson's experience will be insightful for this trap," Azalea said, and everyone followed her, including her friends.

Everyone walked inside in awe and amazement because the outer appearance was calm, peaceful, and nature-filled; the inside of the mansion was of forest architecture suitable for Wolves.

They walked towards the end of the half into a structured cave. They took a sharp turn before entering a large meeting room with a high ceiling of the night sky and an artificial moon filled with stars. The soft humming of birds has a large round table with 50-60 chairs, while a few at one end are mainly designed with black wood, different from others.

"I know, each one of you is curious to know the reason for mine and my companion's sudden arrival, and there is a reason for that which I will indulge soon," Azalea started while others settled soon in their places.

"We are here on a matter of urgency that needs to be taken care of asap, and Persephone will address it. As for our companions, we have Lord Black, Lord Prince, Lord Malfoy, Lord Slytherin, Lord & Heir Lestrange, as well as Alpha Grayson, Alpha of one of the Largest wolf packs, Pack Midnight of Britain," Neville announced, and everyone one of the Wolves greeted them.

"And The Gentlemen in Violet Robes are Alphas, and the people to their left of each one of them are their Betas," Susan said, and they acknowledged each other with a nod as they varied from each other.

"Now that introductions are out of the way, I will come to the matter straight; next week, we are going on hunting on the day of the full moon," Azalea announced and waved her hand. Immediately copies of the report she received from her source on Wolf hunting appeared in front of everyone. Once they read what it was in it, every wolf lost control, turned into their proper form, and started growling, which shocked Sirius, Marvolo, Lestrange Twins, and Lucius. Still, they were dominated by anger while Azalea sat there calmly while her friends took turns reading the report and trying to control their magic.

"We are sorry, My Lady; for a wolf, the most important is its pack and cubs, and when we saw what happened to the cubs of MoonSire Pack, we lost control of our wolves," One of the Alphas said, and Azalea shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't mind, it is time for Albus to know that the third side of the war has emerged, and we are going to be victors, and he is going to have a rude wake-up call when he is going to lose his two main pawns who are important for Ministry," Azalea said, and every one of Wolves looked gleeful.

"Lady Persephone, If I may, Are we going to have a piece of Umbridge on this full moon?" Alpha Mike asked, and Azalea smirked. "You are right, Alpha Mike; it's time for Umbitch to go down while you people can have her as your prey on the hunt for this Moon; Dark Lord Is going to take down Alastor. For us through any means he wants to," Azalea said, and Marvolo, and others, looked gleeful.

"Lady Persephone, are you participating in the hunt?" One of them asked, and Azalea shook her head in denial. "No, I have something to take care of, and do not forget to inform Lady Bones before you people start your hunting, as she needs to investigate and get all the criminal offenses, legal & illegal, confessed by Umbridge, as she will have one with Alastor on the same day but in the morning itself under the pretense," Azalea said. Marvolo and everyone else looked at her in shock while her friends and Wolves casually nodded.

"Lucius, did my daughter casually mention Amelia in an illegal killing?" Sirius asked, and Marvolo was still looking in shock at her and could not answer him. "Yes, Sirius, Azalea just mentioned Amelia like she is a long-time friend of hers," Lucius mumbled while the others were still in shock.