One Night Stand - Part 1

AU: Stiles and Lydia meet one night and have a one night stand. Stiles ends up starting his new job at Lydia's work the next day.

"You know I have to go right?" Lydia moaned with a smile as Stiles dragged her back to bed, his strong arms wrapped around her waist as he peppered her bare shoulders and collarbones with kisses that made her giggle uncontrollably. Lips never felt so good on her body and she wished she didn't have to move. "Nooo...stay with me..." the brunette boy whined as he turned her to face him smoothly, kissing her passionately and almost distracting her again. Almost. Fuck. He was good at that. Too good. "Noo I have to go to work." She said once more before sitting up, gathering a blanket around her naked body as she got up. Stiles fell into a lump in the middle of the bed, complaining at her loss of presence. He looked up at her lovingly, as she padded around the room, getting changed into some fresh clothes, her bare feet padding softly on the wooden floor.

Lydia didn't dare look at him but she could feel his gaze burning into her body. She knew he looked completely irresistible right now. His dark brown hair was a fluffy mess on the top of his head, his body lightly tanned and exposed in the morning sun, still warm and bed ridden. His lips fell into a small pink pout as he watched her carefully, dying to be kissed again. His eyes shone like golden honey in the warm light and his cheek bones looked more defined in the crossing shadows. He looked like a model and Lydia was sure if she looked at him for too long that she would be back in his arms, back where she craved to be, back where she'd spent the night. The boy was like fire and god did he burn.

Lydia stepped close to her dresser, her vanity mirror on top in front of her as she could see his reflection. She caught a glance at her disgruntled appearance, groaning internally as she noticed the way her body seemed peppered with dark purple love bites. One in particular, sat just under her ear and she hated how she would have to cover it just in case someone at work said something. It wasn't exactly professional. She trailed her fingers lightly across the dark love bites that were scattered just below her collar bones and the tops of her breasts. "You're definitely good at doing these. I don't think i could hide all these if i tried." Lydia scoffed as rubbed at them slightly in a weak attempt to make them disappear. Stiles raised his eyebrows slightly at her in surprise at her comments. He looked over them, admiring his art work proudly as a cheeky grin sat on his face. "Well what can I say? I like to claim what's mine." He replied nonchalantly, winking at her in the mirror, as Lydia felt her stomach sink, his words doing more things to her than she would ever care to admit. He was frustratingly hot. She raised an eyebrow at him, locking eyes with him for a moment as she bit back a smile. "Oh yeah? Who says i'm yours?" She teased back, smirking as his mouth fell open slightly at her.

Any surprise at her question that entered his mind quickly disappeared as he fell back on his arrogance and sharp tongue to wind her up some more. "Hmm...i think you did, actually, last night...like multiple times..." he answered smugly, pointing a finger at her and giving her a faux thinking expression combined with a smirk that made her want to simultaneously slap him and straddle him. Lydia remained silent for a moment, frustrated and stunned by his response as she struggled on how to respond. "I mean you were moaning my name so loud last night that i think your neighbours might have some complaints..." He chuckled once more as Lydia rolled her eyes at him, shaking her head as she tried her best to not remember it. It turned her on again just thinking about the night before. She hated how right he was. Because he was right, she was all his, every last part of herself she gave to him and she definitely didn't regret it. It was amazing. He was amazing. She gave him a glare, trying her best to put up a confident façade and not let him know what she was thinking, even though he always seemed to know anyway. A childish "Shut up!" was all she managed to say as now she couldn't fight the embarrassed smile that had made it onto her face as she looked away from him, while he laughed at her response. She sounded like a child having a tantrum.