Chapter 5: Somebody's Sus...

Start from the beginning

Glynda: *eyes widen a bit* What?

Zane: *eyes narrow* I'm serious. From what my son Y/N told me? It's the woman he, his friend Ash and Miss Fall fought. Unfortunately I lack any details about that. Her profile is so low, not even the associates I know from underground has zero knowledge.

Ozpin: Mhm... *leans on his chair* We need to check every profiles here on Vale. And one more thing.

Suddenly the elevators open as everyone turns around and sees Fu Hua on her goddess form. Her sudden appearance made everyone alerted.

Ironwood's eyes widen when he can feel her presence, and so did Raiden who's holding onto his briefcase containing his sword

Ozpin: Wait. *raises his hands* She's on our side.

Zane kept his eyes onto Fu Hua, for some reason he can feel a sort of connection to her. He can't describe it, but he felt like Fu Hua is related to him. His neon eyes widened a bit when he sees his Family's Emblem on her attire.

Fu Hua: I will explain everything from what I know about our enemies. I wanted to end this endless cycle of fighting and death to end. No more wasting lives on this war, no more secrets held from each other.

Fu Hua then looks to Zane this time, his neon eyes looking and focusing on her only when he sees their family emblem on her.

Fu Hua: Hence, a trial of fire will be commenced for our guardians against the Grimm.

One way or another, both Zane and Y/N has to take the mantle of the L/N family. And it will start here...

*Small time skip brought to you by Y/N T-Posing to flex his dominance*

No one POV

Y/N is seen training on the training arena of the school, he's been already doing this for the past 2 and a half hours as he keeps mastering his dual wielding sword skills of his

Y/N is seen training on the training arena of the school, he's been already doing this for the past 2 and a half hours as he keeps mastering his dual wielding sword skills of his. He suddenly switches onto gun form and shoots the training bots with precision before the simulation training has ended.

Y/N: *panting a bit* Church, what's the time?

Church: *appearing onto him* Hot damn, you finished precision training in mere 3 minutes! 25 seconds more faster than the last run.