•𝟙𝟝•

Jasper and I are currently in Paris. We are staying in a penthouse that is right across from the Eiffel Tower.

Jasper was in our bedroom looking out to the stars through our ceiling to floor glass window. He was butt naked and I have to admit, he has a beautiful ass.

His right arm was leaning on the glass while he was in deep though. I slowly and quietly walked over to him and slid my arms from his waist, down to his abdomen leaving my hands resting just above his area.

My bare body connected with his. I kissed his back and nuzzled my nose there. I heard him take in a deep breath, breathing in my scent.

His hands went over mine and caressed them.

"What are you thinking about, my love?" I asked in a soft dreamy voice.

He was quiet for a while before he turned around wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked the crook, playing with the hair on the back of his neck.

"You. Me. Us. What it would be like if you could be pregnant with my child." He said slowly.

I gulped and looked down.

"Does it bother you that I can't?" I asked.

He brought my chin up to look at him.

"Of course it doesn't bother me. I was just wondering what it would be like if we were human." He said.

I smiled.

"Well I know one thing for sure. There would be a lot of mini Jaspers running around the house. Considering how many times we have had sex. Your such a horny dog."

I lightly slapped his chest while laughing. He snorted.

"A dog?" He spat in disgust.

"Horny dog."

He chuckled darkly.

"That's not fair, baby. I don't remember you complainin' about it. It sure did make you drippin' wet. Especially if I add my accent, ain't that right darlin'?" He said with a smirk.

I rubbed my thighs together and sighed. He chuckled darkly once again.

"Jasper..." I breathed out and he trailed his hand down to my area that was in fact dripping.

He cupped my sex and groaned.

"Proved my point. It's your arousal and beautiful body that makes me a horny dog, darlin'." He said sexily.

I bit my lip and smiled.

"Okay, okay." I whined.

Jasper removed his hand and grabbed onto my thighs, bringing me up so I wrap them around his waist. He started walking over to the bed while I started kissing him.

I opened my mouth and he shoved his tongue in. I could taste myself from when he ate me out an hour ago.

I felt the soft bed underneath me as Jasper placed me down. He lay down on top of me while holding his weight. My legs were still wrapped around his waist.

Jasper pushed his hips forward and entered me. I moaned and continued to kiss him. Our tongues danced together, the music being the skin slapping and moans coming from both of us.

Jasper went faster, making me gasp. I moaned in his mouth and lifted my hips up a little.

Jasper groaned and pressed down on my abdomen as I was close to my orgasm. I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck. Jaspers tongue held mine down before exploring my mouth and caressing my tongue.

I arched my back and moaned loudly as my orgasm washed through me. Jasper thrusted a few more times to ride my high out before stopping.

He pulled out and kissed my neck, down to my chest and playing with nipples for a while with his tongue. He then went down my stomach to my sex and licked me up.

I moaned.

I looked down and saw him looking at me. I spread my arms out.

"Come here, baby." I said smiling.

He crawled up to me and we kissed passionately. I pushed him off making him confused. I pushed him down on the bed and straddled his waist. I kissed his neck and went down to his chest.

"You always make me feel satisfied and pleased. It's time for me to pay you back." I said.

I saw his eyebrows shoot up in surprise as well as his dick. I giggled and trailed my kisses down his abs all the way to his V-line.

I grabbed his dick in my hands and pumped it a few times. I wrapped my lips around his tip and licked up the pre cum.

I went to his balls and sucked on them for a little bit before licking from the base of his dick to the very tip. I then took him in fully and went down until my nose touched his abdomen.

Jasper through his head back and let out a moan. His hips jerked forward. I went back up and then down again increasing my pace. His hands grabbed my long hair and pulled it out of my face. He held my hair in a pony tale.

I opened my throat and took him in deeply making his eyes roll to the back of his head. I moaned sending vibrations throughout his whole body.

I knew he was close when his grip on my hair tightened and he started thrusting his hips up. I moaned and grabbed onto his balls, i kneaded them softly. His dick grew thicker. He fucked my mouth.

"O-o-ohhh, darlin'. G-good girl. Just like that." He moaned out.

His speed increased and I moaned sending his orgasm to come crashing down on him. He exploded in my mouth with a loud moan of my name.

I swallowed all of it and licked up the drops that fell out of my mouth. I let go of his dick with a pop and kissed my way back up to his lips. I kissed him passionately.

He grabbed my ass and pulled me closer, causing me to squeal.

"Who's my good little girl? Making sure I feel good." He said while giving me kisses all over my face.

I giggled and kissed him. We pulled away and I smiled.

"I love you." I said.

He smiled.

"I love you too, darlin'." He said.

I snuggled up to him and we watched as the sun rose up. It was beautiful. He caressed my bare back the whole time and I drew little shapes on his chest.

"So beautiful." Jasper whispered while looking at me.

I smiled and bit my lip.