•𝟛•

"Vampires?!" Jennie said

"I didn't know they existed." Lisa said.

"I suppose, if zombies exist, than of course vampires do too. I wonder what else exists in the world." Jisoo started rambling on in her own world.

I just stayed silent. I swung my legs back and forth a little. This couch is quite high, or, maybe it's high for me since I'm pretty short.

I looked down and started fidgeting with my fingers. Honestly, I don't really know how I feel. I know what I don't feel though.

I don't feel scared, unsafe or uncomfortable. I'm not even nervous. Actually, I may feel a little uncomfortable. I just want to be in Jaspers arms again.

I wish I could just crawl into his arms and bury myself in them forever. I'll just breathe in his heavenly scent and sleep forever with his arms wrapped around me, and our legs tangled together.

That sounds like a dream come true right now.

"Why are you telling us this?" Jennie asked.

"Because two of you, are mates of my adopted children. I also want to welcome you four into the family. You don't have anywhere else to go, and there is a reason why you landed with us out of everywhere in the world. I'm not gonna let you four suffer anymore."

I looked at him in awe. He reminds me of my dad before he died. Sweet, caring and thoughtful.

"What do you mean mates? Who and what is that?" Lisa asked.

"A mate is a soulmate. Since we are vampires, we are gifted with mates. The only thing, is that it could take centuries to find them. It took me about 300 centuries to find my Esme."

"You said that two of us are the mates of your adopted children. Who are they?" Jisoo asked.

"Well, the first are Jennie and Alice. The second is Roseanne and Jasper. They are mated to each other. It's the reason why Roseanne was taken by Jasper and Jennie by Alice."

I giggled and clapped my hands.

"Yayy!"

I got up and ran to Jasper who had a wide smile on his face. He embraced me in a tight hug, then picked me up and put me on his hip.

"I knew there was something about you."

"So, does that mean your okay with this, darlin'? This basically means you'll be stuck with me forever. You will also have to be turned into a Vampire."

I tucked my face into his neck and breathed in his manly scent.

"Ok. At least I'll spend eternity with you. Your my safe place, even though we just met."

He laughed.

"That's just what it's like with vampires and their mates. In fact, we would be considered moving too slow."