•𝟚•

I looked to see a whole group of people looking at us

I looked to see a whole group of people looking at us. We stood up quickly.

"Are you girls okay? Why are you covered in blood? Did something happen?"

A woman with golden eyes and brown hair asked us with concern on her face. She slowly walked towards us, but stopped when we all heard growling.

We looked to see 3 zombies running towards us, the big fat one was there as well. I stood stiff. Oh no!

I was tackled to the ground by the big one. I screamed as it tried to bite my face. Not only was I extremely weak and couldn't push his face away, but his body was crushing me.

He was trying to scratch my stomach with his huge sharp nails. I cried and screamed. I heard Jennie Jisoo and Lisa screaming too. I looked to see that the other two vampires were trying to eat them as well.

The huge weight was lifted off me. I looked to see a guy with curly honey blonde hair and golden eyes like the woman. He had lifted the big zombie off me with ease and threw him into a tree.

He was in front of the zombie in flash and punched his head so hard that the head had ripped into two. I could see the brain fall out.

He turned to me and ran over to me. He picked me up bridal style.

"Are you okay, darlin'?"

I sobbed quietly and looked into his eyes. I shook my head. My eyes welling with tears. I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried. I tucked my head in his shoulder.

"I won't let anything happen to you again." I heard him whisper.

It was silent for a while. I didn't even realise that he had walked inside a house that I also didn't notice.

When I felt him push me back by my waist, I opened my eyes and saw that we were in a beautiful bathroom. I was sitting on the counter next to the sink.

"Your covered in blood. What happened?" He said quietly and softly.

I, for some reason, felt like I could trust him with everything. I felt attracted to him, and I also felt loved. I don't even know his name! This can't be happening. This must be some wild dream.

I looked down to my hands and saw that it was covered in a dark disgusting bloody red. I sniffed and closed my eyes. I looked away.

"They were eating everyone." I said under a whisper.

I didn't expect for him to hear it, but he did. He placed his hands on my knees and caressed it softly.

"What were they? Were they... Vampires?"

I shook my head. I swallowed dryly.

"They were worse. They were zombies. They started eating everyone around me. There were limbs on the floor, blood was everywhere. They were growling and wouldn't stop coming for us.
Their bones would break. I could hear it so clearly."