•𝟝•

I screamed as I cummed hard on Jaspers tongue

I screamed as I cummed hard on Jaspers tongue. My fingers were gripping onto his honey blonde hair tightly. He lapped up my juices with a moan.

"I'll never get over how good you taste."

Jasper and I have not been able to keep our hands to ourselves since our first time in the shower, 6 months ago.

We would have sex everywhere. The bed, shower, the woods, living room, kitchen, table, Carlisle's study, etc.

Most of the time the family would be out either because they were hunting or because they would leave once they saw the lust in our eyes.

Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa would go with them or they would go shopping for a long time. I just couldn't get enough of him. He was so talented in so many ways.

The way his hips rolled into mine. The way he knew how to make my eyes roll to the back of my head and my toes curl. Especially, the way he used his tongue. He knew so many tricks with his tongue, it was unbelievable.

Of course, I had some tricks up my sleeve as well. Well, I learnt it from Jennie who was a pro at anything sex related. Also Rosalie, who I had become close with after she apologised.

Having sex was the best thing ever. I could never get sick of it. I mean, as if you would refuse sex with a guy as hot as Jasper. I can feel myself get wet just by the thought of him.

But the one thing that Jasper can do that shocked the girls when I told them, was that he has made me squirt so many times.

At first, when I told them they didn't believe me. But then I explained the feeling and went into full detail. They said that Jasper is a sex god.

I learnt that it was hard to make a girl squirt. It's very rare that it happens. If a guy is an expert, they will be able to make her squirt once. But the fact that Jasper made me squirt so many times, it was like he could do it on command.

I bit my lip and whined. Oh no. I looked at Jasper and saw him staring at me with a smirk. He chuckled.

"You got yourself all worked up again. Mind telling me what you were thinking about?"

I sat up and crawled over to him. I pushed him down and straddled his lap. His hands went to my hips and caressed them.

"I was thinking about you, and how sexy you are. Also about the girls and what we talked about the other day."

He raised an eyebrow.

"And what was that?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips.

"How you have made me squirt so many times. They told me it's very rare for a girl to do that."

I felt him get hard under me. He groaned and threw his head back.