•𝟙•

"AHHHHHHHHHHH"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH"

I panted as I continued to run past the other students that are either being eaten or are eating others.

"ROSEANNE!!" I turned around to see...

"So, what did you get on that quiz we did for Math?" Jennie asked me.

Without even answering her, I pulled the sheet of paper out of my bag and gave it to her. We continued to walk down the hallway to the cafeteria.

"Wow. You did so good! I wish I got good grades like this, maybe then my parents would stop saying that they regret having sex that one night." She huffed and gave back my paper.

"Good!? Do you know my mother? She's gonna kill me! I got a 96! 96! Out of 100! I can already feel the red marks I'll be getting from the metal ruler."

I cried out and covered my face with my hands. Jennie pat my head.

"Hey, who knows. Maybe a zombie apocalypse will happen, and you'll be saved from the metal ruler."

I scoffed. If only.

"Rosie, Jennie!"

We turned around to see Lisa and Jisoo catching up to us. Lisa placed her arm around my shoulders.

"You know I love you, right?"

I rolled my eyes and nudged her in the ribs.

"You owe me enough food. I'm not buying you anymore. I know you have money stashed somewhere in that pocket of yours. Today, you can buy me lunch."

She groaned and unwrapped her arm around me. I giggled.

We finally walked into the cafeteria. I sat down at the table with Jisoo, while Jennie and Lisa went to get out food.

"What did you get for the Math quiz, class president?" I asked Jisoo.

"100. What did you get?"

"96. I bet my mother wishes she had you."

I placed my head down on my arms. Jisoo chuckled and rubbed my back soothingly. Jisoo is like the mum of the group. She takes care of us and makes us feel better when we are upset.

I was brought out of my thoughts by people screaming. I brought my head up and saw other students outside the cafeteria covered in blood. The cafeteria entrance was a ceiling-to-floor window and door.

The students that were trying to open the cafeteria door, were suddenly attacked by other students that were biting into them.

I stood up, as well as Jisoo. She grabbed my hand and pulled me away from there.