The old bat that looks young

Sasuke pov~
'how did she do that?' I thought as the girl glared at us clearly pissed.
"We should be the ones asking you that! Just who the hell do you think you are?!"Naruto yelled and looked her straight in the eyes.
"Watch your mouth kid! Show some respect towards your elder."she snapped with her eyes blazing with anger.
'Naruto you baka! Shut up or she will kill us' me and sakura thought at the same time.
kakashi had gotten up and was next to her then placed his hand on her shoulder.
"Akiza, calm down."he said sounding faintly worried.
She huffed out a sigh and brushed his hand then walked off.
'Just who was that?'I thought as the three of us got off the ground.
Sakura pov~
"Kakashi sensei who was that?" I asked and looked towards the way the girl with the strange eyes walked.
He sighed and said," Her name is Akiza, but thats all I can tell you but you will start seeing her in the village soon."
In a small spark of electricity Akiza came out of nowhere and kicked Kakashi in the head.
"Damn it kakashi! stop being so laid back. you know that the hokage wont be to happy about this."Akiza said as she kicked him.
Akiza Pov~
I kicked kakashi baka in the head and he went head first into a tree which knocked him out cold.
"since you three bakas now know my name it only seems fair that you tell me yours" I said as I turned to them with narrowed eyes. Two of them flinched due to my eyes not being covered by a jutsu. 'I really hate it when people do that as soon as they see my rinnegan..'I thought and frowned abit.
"Thats true and hey! We're not Bakas!" the pink haired girl by whom i shall now call bubblegum complained in her high pitched voice which made me cover my poor ears.
"whatever you say bubblegum."I said with a huff of slight annoyance.
"That's not my name!"she complained yet again.
"Whatever and stop yelling or I'm going to get madder then I'm already am!"I snapped.
"um... Okay well I'm Sakura Haruno."she said then the blonde shouted something stupid which I ignored.
"I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to be the next Hokage!"he said which made me smile at him.
"Oi Uchiha you just going to stand there and not introduce yourself."I said to the Uchiha with the duck ass hair.
"Sasuke."he said clearly not caring.
"nice to meet you three. sorry if i freaked you guys out by dragging you of your hiding spot."I said and scratched the back of my head.
"its fine but just how did you do that."sakura asked.
"its part of my dojutsu. much like how the Uchihas have the sharingan I was born with the rinnegan but it took something for me to activate it."I said reluctantly.