Smash or Pass. Special edition

A/N: Hello everyone and sorry for the hold. Now then. As some of you noticed I started the rewrite of my RWBY book. I hope you'll enjoy how it goes. Also, I started working on my self-insert book so I hope you'll enjoy that as well. And as a spoiler there will be two character that'll play key role in the story so I want you to guess them, one is from Bleach and one is from Metal Gear (which game you'll have to guess) and the 2 first people to guess these characters will get a special role on my discord server which is almost ready btw.

---------------------------------------------------

Drake: Now then. What you will watch will happen right now because I will teleport Y/N into a room where he can't lie at all.

Y/N: Oh come on. Why you gotta do me like that?

Drake: Cos it's fun, now shoo shoo.

With that Y/N vanished and the screen turned on as they could see him in a room sitting on a couch with a TV in front of him.

Drake: Also forgot to tell you that he can hear us. Oh and before we start it won't mention the girls who were in the first Smash or Pass. Now then, let's start.

The screen in front of Y/N turned on and showed the first girl.

Y/N: Jean? Hell yea. Smash.

Lisa: Ara~ would you look at that Jean. *looks at Jean and sees her passed out with a steam coming out of her head* Oh wow. *giggle* Seems like she couldn't handle the news.

Drake: Next.

The screen then showed the next girl being a certain tall lady.

Y/N: You don't have to tell me twice. I will let her drink my blood as much as she needs.

Alcina: Oh I'll take you up on that offer. 'Plus blood won't be the only thing I'll be sucking'

Dimitrescu daughters: Mother can we join?

Alcina: Of course my daughters.

Dimitrescu daughters: Yes!