Y/Ns fights (final part)

A/N: First thing first sorry that I didn't post. Some things came up and I had time only to write parts of the chapter from time to time. The chapters for DXD, MHA and FGO book will be posted today as well. Also right now I'm working on a discord server and when it's ready you be able to join through the link in the next chapter of reaction or using the link on my announcement wall. Have a good day/night and enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------

Drake: Now then lets start but for this one I will send Y/N there just for the sick of it.

Y/N: Wait what?!

Drake: Oh don't worry it's where you helped a blonde boy escape 2 crazy yanderes.

Y/N: Ohhhhhhhhhhh. That one. K let's do it.

Drake snapped his fingers and Y/N dissapeared and the screen turned on. They could see Y/N standing in front of a school of sorts and it was night. (But imagine it's night. I couldn't find where it was night)

Y/N walked over to the front door and tried to open it but it was locked

Y/N: *looks at the camera behind him* I mean I could break the door but- *walks over to the wall* -I'll just walk on the wall and onto the roof.

Jaune: Huh!? But how?

Y/N: Jaune, you still believe in gravity? Just walk on the wall it's so easy. *walks on the wall and onto the roof*

This thing left most people dumbfounded as he just broke the laws of physics.

Graf Zeppelin: How in the-

John: Don't question it. Just don't.

When Y/N was on the roof he looked around and saw a lot of blood on the floor. The doors to his left then opened and a blonde boy ran through and closed the doors behind him. When he looked at Y/N everyone could see that he looked very scared.

 When he looked at Y/N everyone could see that he looked very scared

Y/N: Oh hey. What happened here?

???: How are you alive!?

Y/N: Am I not supposed to be? Anyway my name's Y/N. Yours?