A Day with Kunou

(Also wanted to tell you that this happened 2 weeks after Y/N left Union, he already looks like Sung Jin-Woo but he didn't unlock his powers yet)

Drake: Now the next one will be when Y/N spent a whole day with Kunou when Yasaka asked him to babysit her.

Y/N: Oh yea, I introduced her to a few of my friends.

Kunou: I remember them, Mr.Jonathan was so polite and Ms.Erina taught me how to knit.

Drake: Now then without further ado let's start.

The screen turned on and the audience could see Y/N walking in the park while Kunou sat in his shoulders.

Naofumi: I remember when I did that to Raphtalia when she was little.

Raphtalia: *embarrassed* Master Naofumi!

After a minute of walking they arrived at the ice-cream shop.

Cashier: Good afternoon.

Y/N: Good afternoon, can I get a blueberrie ice-cream and-

Kunou: Mango.

Y/N: -mango ice-cream.

Cashier: Understood, that'll be 5 lien.

After Y/N payed for the ice-cream they sat down at the table under the umbrella and started to eat while chatting. After a few minutes a big bowl of neopolitan ice-cream was placed on their table and a person sat down next to Y/N.

Y/N: *looks at the person* Neo? What are you doing here?

(^<-This means sign language)
Neo: ^Came here for ice-cream, who's the girl?^

Y/N: Oh this is Kunou, I'm taking care of her today. Kunou meet my friend Neo, she's mute so she either talks with sign language or on her phone.

Kunou: Hello, you look like ice-cream.

([<-This means on the phone)
Neo: *silent giggle* [I know, that's why my name's Neo, I look like neopolitan ice-cream]

Y/N: *looks at the watch* We need to go, tell Roman I said hi. Let's go Kunou.

With that he walked away with Kunou following. After a few minutes of walking Y/N stopped in front of a big house.

Kunou: Why did we stop?

Y/N: I want to introduce you to a few friends of mine, after this we'll visit another friend of mine and his wife and son. Come on.

He walked towards the door and Kunou followed. Y/N then knocked on the door and after a minute is was opened by a short boy floating in the air. This was the youngest child of the Afton family, Chris Afton. (One wing is black)

 (One wing is black)