Y/N visits his old school/A helping hand

Drake: Ok now that everyone calmed down let's start. This time I'll show you Y/Ns friends and what happened after he visited his old middle school.

The screen lights up and we can see Y/N sitting in the kitchen with Tricky.

Y/N: So, do you girls have any plans for today?

Tricky: Yup. Me and Silver decided to visit our old middle school to see how it's doing.

Y/N: Oh, and here I thought we could hang out.

Tricky: Sorry. *gets an idea* Why don't you do the same?

Y/N: What do you mean?

Tricky: Why don't you visit your old middle school? I bet the teachers would be very surprised to see THE Shadow Monarch visiting their school. And without knowing your name it'll be a huge shock that a previously a weakling became the most powerful person in the world.

Y/N: That's a great idea. Oh I can already see their shocked faces. Though I'll need to buy flowers.

Tricky: Why?

Y/N: Because in that whole God forsaken school there was at least 1 teacher that helped me. *finishes his coffee* Ok bye. *kisses her on the cheek and runs out the door*

Tricky: Well he's excited.

Silvervale: *enters the kitchen* Who's excited?

Tricky: Y/N, you'll possibly see today on the news.

Silvervale: Ok?

The scene then changed and shows Y/N standing in front of his old middle school with the bouquet of white lilies.

(What he's wearing)

(His old school)

Y/N: God damn, I forgot how big it was.

Akali: Holy shit, you went to that school?