World #5: Savior

A/N: Ok so first thing first is HOLY SHIT. Over 100k views, I just don't know what to say. Thank you. Im glad that you're enjoying this.  Also wanted to inform you that i probably will take a week or 2 rest from writing. I'm tired as hell, need sleep, and have college. Now onto the chapter.

————————————————

Drake: Now the one who will be choosing is our favorite Bird Child. Come Filo and choose.

Filo: Me?

Drake: Of course. Now while you're choosing I will bring 2 more people.

He snapped his fingers and in the seats next to Tricky appeared 2 girls, they were Trish and Yui.

(Trish)

(Yui)

Both: Huh?

They looked around and saw many people and started to get worried.

Drake: Before you panic. I brought you here to react to your friend Y/N.

Both: Y/N?!

Y/N: Hey girls.

Both: Y/N!

Alexander: If you don't mind me asking. Who are they son?

Y/N: Oh, they are members of my inner circle of friends. They helped me sometime on my missions and patched me up.

Alexander: Oh, for that I am thankful. May God bless you.

Yui: It was no problem sir. Now what exactly are we reaching about Y/N?

Y/N: We-

Before he could continue a purple ball hit him in the chest and he dissappeared as everyone else looked at Filo.

Drake: Well that was quick. What did you choose Bird Child?

Filo: Something called Savior and Wraith.

Drake: Oh. Well this will be fun.

Filo went back to her seat and the screen turned on. On the screen they could see a huge castle in the middle of the city and inside arguing could be heard. The camera went inside and they could see what looked like many nobles of humans, demihumans and elfs.