"I hate boats," Ava whined. She stood up from the chair she was in finally when they hit the dock. Sergio looked back at her with a grin on his face after tying the boat up. They wouldn't be there for longer than a few minutes. If the others received his message, they'd come. If they didn't, they couldn't wait around for them. It was too dangerous at times to be in the city. That's why they spent most of their time in small towns. 

              "I know you do," Sergio responded to her. Tokyo was looking around anxiously, clearly worried that nobody was going to show. They couldn't get Rio back just the three of them, but if they had to try, they would. The gang worked better as a whole. Tokyo walked around the boat, watching the ramp to search for any sign of any of them. She held Andres in her arms. Andres warmed up to her quickly, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't quite get her name right. He stuck with her calling her, "ko." 

               "Nobody's coming." Tokyo blurted out. Just as she said this they heard the sound of a small engine. Ava recognized the voice that yelled out "Professor!" She could recognize it from anywhere: Denver. Her eyes widened a little and she couldn't help the grin on her lips when she saw the makeshift vehicle stop just by the edge. It was Denver, Monica and a little boy she only assumed was from Monica's pregnancy. They all hurried off of the boat, embracing each other in excitement. Denver and Monica both stopped at the little boy in Tokyo's arms. 

            "He's yours?" Denver questioned, looking over the young toddler and then back at Tokyo. Tokyo shook her head, a smile on her lips. 

             "He's my little one." Ava took credit for him, proud of being his mother. Ava looked at Sergio momentarily, knowing there was going to be a comment. 

              "And who's the father, this guy?" Denver asked the question with his iconic laugh leaving his lips. He smacked the Professor's stomach dramatically, showing who he was talking about. Sergio couldn't help the smile. They were always asked that question, but he just assumed it meant the little boy looked like his side of the family. 

               "No," Ava answered. "Berlin." She responded again. This made the group go quiet for a moment. They all just assumed that Berlin was dead so hearing his name brought a bit of sadness. 

               "We have to go." The Professor finally spoke, hurrying back onto the boat. They needed to get out of the city. "We'll come back in the mother to try and find the others." They all agreed and got back onto the boat. Andres was put in the control room with the Professor, sitting right beside him. He was always calm when he was with him. Ava had just got comfortable on a chair again when she heard someone call "The Professor!" They all snapped their heads to watch as Nairobi and Helsinki drove quickly towards them. The Professor had already started into the water. They shot directly into the water and came up with laughs. This caused everyone in the group to giggle. Ava stood up from the chair, making her way to the ladder to help Nairobi up it. They all hugged, embracing each other. For the first time, they were all back together, besides a few others. They just didn't know the exact reason why they were back together. 

              "Who's the second toddler?" Nairobi called out the question when she saw Andres peek his head up from the window. "Did you have twins?" She looked at Monica. Monica shook her head with a chuckle. 

               "Guilty," Ava raised her hand like she was answering a question, "that one's mine." Nairobi's eyes widened a little and she hugged Ava again, happy for her. They were close back at the Mint, but they hadn't seen each other in over two years. They missed a lot from each other's lives. Hopefully, they wouldn't ever have to miss that much again. 

                "Congratulations, Professor," Helsinki spoke, putting his hand on the Professor's shoulder. Sergio sighed, his eyes going straight to Ava. Ava shared a look with him. 

              "Why him?" Ava laughed. "Why always him?" She inquired. Nairobi quirked an eyebrow, her eyes shifting to the Professor. "He's Berlin's." She repeated it, not wanting people to assume anything between the Professor and her. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

               Ava leaned down the best she could with her pregnant belly to grab the remote that she had dropped. She'd been doing nothing but watching tv lately. A gush of water ran down her legs when she stood up and her eyes widened, looking down momentarily, at her now soaked clothes and the puddle of fluid on the ground. She was about four weeks from her due date, and she didn't expect to go into labor so soon. She hadn't even been dilated the last time they checked her just a week ago. "Sergio!" Ava called out his name loudly in panic and he hurried into the room quickly. He stopped in the doorway, looking directly at the puddle underneath her feet. 

           "Your water broke?" He asked the obvious and she just nodded her head. She was scared. The pregnancy was the only thing that really calmed her mind. It was the real reason that she'd been holding on, but she was afraid that after having him, she wouldn't feel connected. What if she looked at him and there was no resemblance to Andres at all? What if he looked nothing like his father? She didn't know if she could be a fit mother when she barely could take care of herself anymore. "Okay, okay, come on." He walked over to her, reaching out to touch her arms softly. "I'll call the doctor."

          She wanted it to be Andres with her more than anything, but she was grateful for Sergio. He'd been taking care of her as if the baby was his because simply, he loved him already like he was. He'd been with her through it all and hadn't missed any milestone. They were the reason both of them were continuing with their broken hearts. 

          "Oh god, I can't do it." Ava stopped her pushing, throwing her head back in the bed defeated. There was no way to get any medications stronger than an Ibuprofen for her pain and that did absolutely nothing. She had now been pushing for over twenty minutes and she was exhausted. She'd been in labor since the day before. Sergio lost slept throughout the night with her, not being able to sleep because of worry. This was the day both of them had been so excited for. 

          "You can," Sergio spoke to her, trying to reassure her. He leaned in close to her, moving her hair from her sweaty face. "You're doing great. You're almost there." He comforted her. Ava was now crying from so much panic. She looked over at Sergio. 

           "I love you so much." She whined the words out of her mouth, crying out in pain with another contraction. Sergio just stared at her quietly, offering her a smile. She screamed so loudly as she pushed for the last time. The boy came into the world yelping. He was placed directly on Ava's chest and Sergio was right in his face, touching the boy's tiny fingers. 

          "Do you have a name?" The midwife asked. 

          "Andres," Ava spoke the name quietly, "his name is Andres." She said it a bit louder this time and looked towards Sergio. Sergio nodded, agreeing with the name. Ava was wrong, though. The little baby shared a shocking resemblance to his father and her heart fell even more in love. Although, she didn't know that was possible.