2.0

-

"Sorry to interupt your father daughter bonding time, but I'm heading down to the res dad." I walked into the livingroom, letting out a huff of air, "The boys wanna go cliffdiving, and I said I'd go with."

"Cliffdiving? Isn't that a little...dangerous?" He averted his attention away from Bella.

"Yeah, since when are you into that kind of stuff anyway?" Bella spoke up, making me clenched my fist by my side.

"Since your precious Cullens came back after abandoning you for half of the year." I scoffed, "Am I not aloud to have my own life?'

"Is there something I'm missing here?" Dad interupted, confused as ever.

If only you knew, dad.

"I'll be back tonight. Love you." I didn't give him a chance to respond, leaving the house in a rush.

'Kinda harsh, don't you think?'

'Shut up.'

I tuned Jared out, shifting and disappearing into the trees.

Minutes later, I made it to the reservation- shifting back and throwing the clothes tied around my ankle back on before I emerged from the treeline.

"Look who decided to show up." Embry called out from Sams porch, throwing a muffin toward me. I caught if swiftly, unwrapping it just as fast.

"Didn't know I had a curfew, dad."

"Burn." Paul teased, nudging Embry.

"Shut up. Besides, we all know whos the stronger wolf." He continued, mouth full of food.

I pretended to search around the area briefly, "Oh, you were talking about yourself? In your dreams, Call."

"I'll show you dreams, Swan." He charged at me, causing me to drop my muffin and sprint in the opposite direction.

I yelled out when he caught up to me, throwing me over his shoulder and spinning me around a couple of times before setting me down. I stumble a bit when he punched my arm, being to dizzy to hit him back.

"If you two are done being idiots, we have a bloodsucker to hunt." Paul called out, grabbing my attention. I sighed, jogging to follow him into the treeline along side Embry.

-

"Yeah! That'll be my graduation speech when I want people to throw diplomas at my head." Jessica crumpled Mike's makeshift speech up and threw it at his face, "So, thank you."

"You gotta embrace the clichés, Jess." Mike sent her a cocky grin.

"They are the bread and butter of all valedictorians." Eric rebuttled.

"Mm. And that is why, you are not valedictorian." Angela motioned to Eric.

I smiled, shaking my head, "They're not wrong, Jess. Nobodys ever went wrong with a cliché. Besides, why does it matter? Nobody will remember it years from now."

"Jess doesn't need clichés." Bella contradicted, "This speech is gonna be epic."

"Epic? It'll change lives." Jess scoffed.

I grabbed my orange, rolling it between my hands. Graduation. Only months away...and then what?

I caught myself thinking about this a lot recently. What am I gonna do after I graduate? Go to college? Stay with the pack?