Chapter 34

When Ciel came down from the stairs Demetria let out a small sigh of relief-seeing as she would no longer have to deal with the guests, even though they weren't so bad. Well... She wasn't really dealing with guests alone-she had Tanaka with her. But he really didn't do so much as make sure they didn't murder each other.    

"I'd appreciate it if you stop teasing my guests, Lau." Ciel called. Lau and Arthur said something between the two of them, causing Ciel to take a position that made him only the smallest bit taller. "I am not 'little'." He made his way down the stairs, Sebastian following close behind. "Welcome, and thank you for coming-those of you who I haven't met yet, and those who I am already acquainted with." Ciel stopped at the bottom of the steps and whispered something back. Sebastian thought for a moment before whispering something back. Even though Demetria was five feet away, she still couldn't figure out what they were saying-which made her feel slightly like a dunce.    

"Our guest is here!" Mey-Rin called, sounding as if she was out of breath. She came to a screeching halt in front of Sebastian and Ciel.    

Suddenly a broad man came into the room, acting all high and mighty, as if he owned the place. Demetria felt taken aback slightly as she looked at the man. This was the guest of honor? Demetria frowned slightly-she would have thought that the guest of honor might have looked a bit more... honorable. She sighed softly and shook off the thought, spotting Earl Grey behind Mr. Siemens. She sighed softly, having heard the name from Sebastian before-she figured this was who Mr. Siemens was.     

"Welcome, Mr. Siemens, glad to see the your trip was okay. I took the liberty of making tonight's dinner a buffet." Ciel said, flashing Mr. Siemens a fake smile. "I will meet you all in the dining room. Mey-Rin, Demetria, come with me." Demetria nodded and bowed to the guests before following Ciel. Mey-Rin looked at Demetria and imitated what she had just done and followed Ciel into the dining room. "Mey-Rin, make sure everyone stays happy and serve drinks."    

 "Yes, Young Master!" Mey-Rin said, running to attend to her new post. 

"Demetria, make sure that Mey-Rin doesn't trip and spill drinks on anyone. And keep the guest of honor happy." Demetria nodded and went over by Mey-Rin, helping her open the corked wine bottle.    

"Thank you, Miss. Demetria." Demetria smiled softly and gently hugged Mey-Rin. She then proceeded to help Mey-Rin pour the glasses of wine for the guests. She smiled softly as the guests filtered into the room, going around and getting plates of food and their wine glass. Demetria bit her lip slightly and watched as Sebastian stood by Ciel, longing for him to come over and just be with her. Her feelings for him had been stronger after she had received his mark.    

Soon Mr. Siemens was drunk out of his mind, and was going for all the girls in the room-which were basically just the four girls in the room, Demetria, Mey-Rin, Ran-Mao and Irene. He currently had Mey-Rin in a headlock, Ran-Mao resting against his chest and was trying to touch Irene's breasts. Demetria bit her lip and was so tempted to put the bowtie that was now on his head, back onto his neck, unfortunately, she wouldn't be able to get close enough without being groped by the drunk man.   

Demetria moved out of the way of his hand as he reached for her. He drunkenly moved from Demetria back to Irene. He reached for her again, causing her to cry out. "Don't touch me with your filthy hands, you pig!" Irene held her hand, prepared to strike him if she must. He growled slightly and went for her again, causing her to back away, and smack his hand with her fan. "I said don't touch me!"    

 "Why you little..." Mr. Siemens trailed off and turned around, grabbing a wine glass, throwing it at Irene. Instead of the wine hitting Irene, it hit the Earl Phantomhive. "E-earl! I'm so sorry!"