Chapter 3

Sebastian set down his book, seeing as it was time to wake up Ciel. He got dressed in a new suit, straightening his tie and and buttoning up his coat. When he was done getting dressed, he started to walk to the door when Mr. Snuffums meowed slightly seeing that Sebastian was leaving. Sebastian smiled slightly and walked back over to the bed. He gently scratched behind Mr. Snuffums ear, which made a loud purring emit from Mr.Snuffums throat. He smiled softly and went back over to the door. He took one last look at the sleeping Demetria and left, shutting the door quietly. He made his way to Ciel’s room, opening the hallway curtains along the way. He opened the door to Ciel’s room and closed the door. Walking over to the blinds he noticed that Ciel’s eyepatch was laying on the floor. He picked it up off the floor and set it on his nightstand and sighed slightly, wondering how Ciel managed to make his eyepatch fall onto the floor-it must have been another restless night for the Young Master.

    He walked over to the heavy velvet curtains and opened them, letting the daylight stream into the dark room that had previously contained a small sleeping male. Ciel let out a groan and Sebastian rushed downstairs with his Demon speed and made a pot of his young master’s favorite tea-Earl Gray. He made it quickly and rushed back upstairs at Demon speed careful to not spill any tea and walked into the Young Master’s room. He set down on the tray with the tea cup on it’s plate. He poured some tea into the tea cup for the Young Master. Sebastian then continued to walk over to Ciel’s closet and dresser and pulled out underwear, Pants, a shirt, shoes and socks. He also pulled out the things that went along with the shirt. Walking back over to Ciel, who was now sitting up in bed, he sat the clothes on the bed and asked “Another restless night, Young Master?”

    Ciel only nodded and yawned, letting Sebastian start dressing him. Of course, Ciel changed his own underwear, as he was more comfortable with doing that himself. Sebastian was lacing up Ciel’s shoes when Ciel asked a question that Sebastian didn’t think he would ask. “The other servants informed you had a plate of food and a glass of water under a towel last night… May I ask who it was for?” Sebastian was surprised by this question but quickly covered it with a cool poker face-He couldn’t lie to Ciel, so instead he avoided the question.

“I left them a note on top telling them that there would be consequences if they touched it or looked. It seems their curiosity got the best of them.” Sebastian replied standing up.

Ciel was drinking his Earl Gray tea, he having already tied on his own Eyepatch. He gave Sebastian a suspicious look for avoiding the question, but let it pass, having other matters on his mind. “Alright…” Ciel stood up. “I have a lot of paperwork that needs to be filled out today, so I assume I will not require your assistance very much today. Although, I still expect meals, and my snacks.” Sebastian nodded.

“Of course, Young Master.” Sebastian replied. Ciel set the tea cup and it’s plate back on the tray, having already finished his tea.

“I will be having breakfast in my study this morning.” Ciel said, and with that, he left the room, making his way down to his office. Sebastian only nodded and took the tea set back down to the kitchen. He washed it, and put it away. Sebastian started to prepare breakfast for the Young Master, deciding just to make a simple French delicacy of Crepes for breakfast with fresh strawberries and some other fruits. Sebastian laid it all down on the plate and prepared a small plate of food for Demetria. He set a glass of water next to the plate and covered both of them with a cloth. He took the platter of food and set it on the cart. After Sebastian put the food on the cart, he took down a different Tea set and brewed Ciel Phantomhive some some Silver Needle tea. Silver Needles for Silver Needle tea were only harvested two times a year-so it was a fine delicacy that was once reserved for only emperors… yes… this was a fine tea for Ciel Phantomhive. Although not his favorite, Ciel tended to enjoy the flavor of the Silver Needle tea. And, it tended to make him very relaxed. Yes, Ciel Phantomhive very much enjoyed the Silver Needle tea. But, if given the choice, he would still choose Earl Gray over any other kind.