Intro

Locked in a room and beaten by a mysterious man every day, Lady Demeria only wishes to escape. And she does. It was a dark night, and her captor had forgotten to lock the door. She bolted out of the room and out of the front door. Her captor notices and follows her. Eventually she collapses in front of the tree grove on Phantomhive Manor property. The next morning a young boy by the name of Finny find her, and takes her inside. He pleads for Sebastian to help her, and Sebastian does. He takes her to a spare room and gets her situated. Eventually Sebastian moves her to his room as it would be easier to take care of her there and Ciel still has yet to learn of her. Ciel  Phantomhive learns of the girl by stumbling in on her and Sebastian when he is in one of his many sessions with her of learning about her life before Finny had found her. Instead of being angered Ciel only wishes to be let in on the information and requires that she also work when fully healed. Sebastian finds the young lady Demetria interesting as he learns that she is much older then she appears. Much, much older. And has a much more complicating story then what first meets the eye. As he starts to develop feeling for the young woman. New to the feelings, as demons haven't been known to feel them, he is unsure of how to deal with them. Lady Demetria is also finding herself battling her own feelings, learning of Sebastian's past through asking him simple questions as he refuses to tell her anything about his life before Ciel. The only question is, will Lucifer and the Gods above approve of this relationship?