○●~chapter 21~●○

Its finally here! The last day! And the day of our graduation. Since that, sapnap decided to stay home. Everyone else was in the gym getting handed blue outfits and such. Graduation didnt start for another 4 hours, so me and karl decided to hang out in th cafeteria for a bit.

"Ughhh sapnap was so smart thinking about ditching this. I swear that gym is so loud itll give me a headache" karl complains

"Well we already got checked in by the principal so were stuck here" I respond. Causing karl to groan.

"Everyone make your way to the gym! We are going to be watching a film about the schools history and then eating food made by some volunteers. After that we will doing the graduation ceremony" the man on the intercom said. Karl sighed and we both got up.

We made our way to the gym and when we got there I realized what karl ment by loud. It was obnoxious. Maybe they'll shut up for the flim.

They did not. We were half way through the film when karl nudged my shoulder

"Follow my lead" he whispered. He threw his hand up and got the attention of a nearby teacher.

"May I use the restroom?" He asks sweetly. The teacher smiles and nods. He nudges me again. And gets up. He leaves the gym.

I thought its be too suspicious if I went right away. So I waited about 7 minutes.

I raise my hand and ask to go to the bathroom.

"Its may" she replies

I groan

"May I use the restroom?" I say mimicking Karl's voice. She rolls her eyes and nods her head. I wait till shes turned around to flip her off

I get up and leave the gym. I walk towards the bathroom when I'm pulled into a nearby janitors closet. I'm about to yell when the mystery person puts their hand over my mouth.

"Shh! It's just me!" The person turns on the light.

"Karl why did you drag me here?" I question. Swatting his hand away.

"I had the best idea like ever" he says.

We stand in front of the door. We knocked 4 minutes ago and there was still no answer.

Finally the door opens.

"Hey..guys? What are you doing here? You'll miss your graduation" sapnap asks in pure confusion.

"Were gonna miss it with you. So c'mon on! Let's spend some of your daddy's money!" Karl says.

"Well okay then- I need to find the good credit card hang on" sapnap says

When he comes back hes holding a white card

"This is my dads. I will probably get my ass beat, but it has a shit ton of money on it" sapnap exclaims.

"Well cmon!" I say running to my car. Sapnap gets in the passenger and karl gets comfortable in the back.

"Where to first?" I ask.

"The mall. The good one. With the 3 floors!" Karl says.

"That's in the city. It's a hour drive!" I exclaim. He laughs.

"Then get driving!" He says. I playfully roll my eyes and do as he said.

Eventually we get to the mall, I look for a place to park and when I do we get out.

"Where should we go first?" I ask. Karl doesn't answer and immediately runs for the front doors. Leaving me and sapnap outside.

"Okay then" Sapnap laughs.

"Well where should we go?" I ask him.

"..."

"..."

"Hot topic"

"Hot topic"

We both nod at eachother and run after karl.

After a long day of shopping and crying and eating and yadda yadda we are finally done with the mall trip.

Each of us have at least 5 bags from each store

"I'm telling you we should've bought the bag of candy dicks. It would've been hilarious" I say getting into the driver seat.

"I am not letting you spend my dads money on some gross candy from the back of Spencer's you weirdo" sapnap replies. I roll my eyes in response.

Karl gets in the back with sapnap and lays across the whole back row. Putting his head in sapnaps lap.

"If yall both go to sleep back there and leave me alone I swear I will drive this car into a ditch" I say. They both fake yawn.

"Yeah yeah, itd be a good alarm clock wouldn't it?" Sapnap jokes.

"Well before you pass out at least tell me who's house were going to" i say.

"We can go to mine i guess"

I look at karl and nod.

After 4 hours of driving thanks to traffic we eventually get home. Surprisingly they didnt go to sleep. But I could tell they were exhausted.

"Let's go inside and pass the fuck out, yeah?" I ask. They both tiredly nod.

When we get in Karl's room we all collapse on the floor.

"Today was technically the last day of school. We wont ever have to go back to highschool agian" karl says.

"We're basically adults now." Sapnap responds.

"Well school may be over for yall, but I actually have some plans for the future" I joke. Karl rolls his eyes.

"Of course and when your done with your work we can buy a huge house on the top of a hill and adopt 3 cats and 2 dogs" karl says.

"Oddly specific" sapnap points out.

"Well whatever we do in the future I sure as hell hope we do it together" i say

"Your so fucking cheesy" sapnap laughs. Causing me to roll my eyes.

I mean it though. I really do hope we spend our future together.

I look over at the two and find that they have passed out. I roll my eyes and laugh quietly. I bear my phone ping.

It's from schaltt.

Look. I dont want to fight. I've decided to do some things to help myself.

I start to text back

What'd you do?

Ditched those guys. I guess you were right. I am an asshole. And I dont think anything u do will get you back. So I may as well make sure you dont hate me for the rest of your life. So I guess I'm apologizing for what I've done

You know apologies dont magically make everything better
Right?

I know. At least I can say I tried

Alright schaltt. I'm glad your trying change. And I really do hope you get better. But I cannot let you back into my life right now.

Understandable

I sigh and put my phone down.

I really have no idea what the future has in store but it sure as hell is gonna be fun

_____

Annnnnddd that's a wrap :)

I hope you guys enjoyed this story and I'm so glad yall tagged along.

I am working on more stories so if you enjoy my shitty writing, make sure to tag along :))

Have a good day or night

Love you <333