○●~chapter 20~●○

The tests are finally over. Thank fucking god.

We all decided to crash at sapnaps  place. We are all exhausted from testing so now we can just relax.

We all enter sapnaps room and jump on the bed.

"God I am so tired" I complain. I go up thr bed and lay on the pillow.

"Then go to sleep. I'll wake you up for dinner" sapnap says with a smile. I nod and pass out. When I wake up it's about 7ish. Karl is asleep on my shoulder and sapnap is watching Netflix on his computer.

I slide out from under karl. And go up to sapnap. I rest my chin ontop of his head.

"Whatcha watching?" I ask.

"I honestly have no idea. It was recommended so now I'm watching it." He responds

"It looks like a child's show." I remark.

"What you have against cartoons?" He jokes

"Everything" I joke back.

I pull out a second chair and sit next to him. The show was actually interesting

Some magical girl and her catgirl lesbian love interest.

We eventually heard bad yell that dinner was ready. I get up and shake karl.

"Cmon dinner Is ready" i say. He groans and rubs his eyes. He sits up.

Sapnap gets up and opens the door. He stands next to it and waits for us. We both get up and walk towards him. We all walk downstairs.

After we ate dinner we go and watch a movie on sapnaps computer. We lay at the end of the bed.

After like 3 hours of watching random stuff, I was the only one awake. Karl and sapnap had fallen asleep. Leaving me awake by myself. Bored. Didnt know what to do. I stared at the ceiling. Thinking about how my life was currently.

I mean if you think about, what if karl hated me. Or sapnap. What if I had stayed with schaltt. Or even eret.

I'm not sure, but I'm happy with what my life was right now.

<WEEKEND SKIP>

It was Monday, we graduate on Friday and dont have much to do. Since this was the last week of school the teachers let us have all the rest of the days full of fre e hours. So basically we just wonder around the school for 8 hours. I dont mind.

Me sapnap and karl decided to lounge in the cafeteria all day. Just chatting about random things. We were talking about school stuff when someone sat beside me.

I look over

Oh

"Hello schaltt..what do you want?" I ask with annoyance. He puts his arm around me, receiving disapproving glares from karl and sapnap.

"Just wanted to chat with you guys" he responds.

'"Haha very funny. What do you actually want?" Sapnap asks. Schaltt let's go of me and rolls his eyes.

Hes about to talk when dream comes up.

"Hey sapnap can we talk?" He says. Schaltt rolls his eyes as he was interrupted.

"Oh my god is that him!!"

"Yes..please leave him alone"

"Oh my god Dreeeaaaammm!!!"

"TOBY I SWEAR-"

Two people come up one of them was that alex kid. The other i have yet to meet. The shorter of the two wraps their arms around dream.