●○~chapter 7~○●

When we got home is was around 8, so we had some time to kick back and relax. I went up to my room and sat on my bed.

*buzz*

Hm? I look a my phone

1 new text from ♡karlnapity♡

Sapnap♡
I made a group chat. Pretty clever name huh?

Karl♡
Your such a nerd

Quackity♡
Your a smartass.

Sapnap♡
Why thank you. Anyway, do you guys wanna come over?I wanna introduce
Q to my family and my dad wanted to have dinner with you guys.

Quackity♡
Hell yeah. I'll wait outside

Karl♡
Sounds fun! Ill be outside waiting
For you sappy

I really need a car. I roll my eyes and get out of bed.

"Heading over to sapnaps!" I call out. I hear some yells in agreement and walk out of the door. I wait in my driveway for about 15ish minutes. Then I see sapnap and karl in the car pull up.
Karl's in the back. And sapnap points the passenger seat. I get up and get in the car.

After driving for 20-30ish minutes, we made it to sapnap's house. It was a 3 story house. Painted white and grey. It had a black roof and doors.

We walked to the front door. I was a little nervous but, I can do this. Sapnap puts his arm around me and karl and we walk in.

When we walk in, I see 2 people on the couch. Punz and purpled. I know purpled cause hes friends with tubbo.

Purpled
Age:16 sophomore in highschool
Bs and As in every class.
Great fighter. Nice but likes to be by himself.

"Hey quackity" they both wave at me. Then at karl. I slowly walk in house more. Theres two people in the kitchen.
"Oh sapnap's home! With his boyfriends. Let's go meet his new one" the taller one says to the shorter parent.

I walk to the dinning room. Karl and sapnap right next to me.

"Hello there! You must be Quackity. I'm bad or bbh!" The tall one said

Badboy halo
Age:37 doctor
Makes good money
Head doctor but is on a work break for
A few weeks.

"Hello bad. It's great to meet you!" I say shaking his hand.

"K me now." The shorter says. He pushes the taller slightly.

"I'm skeppy, good to meet you kid" he says holding his hand out

Skeppy diamond
Age:36 cashier at target
He just works cause he doesn't wanna be inside all day.

"Hello skeppy" I say shaking his hand.

"Now everyone please come to the table. Dinner is ready!" Bad says. Punz and purpled het off the couch and sit down. The table is large not huge huge but pretty big.

Sapnap and karl sit next to eachother. Bad and skeppy sit next to eachother and same with purpled and punz which left me with two options. Sitting next to karl or sapnap.