●○~chapter 6~○●

I just stood there.

"Uh..what. what do you mean join?"

"Well, it's simple. You will be dating both of us! And we will still be dating."

"So..okay.." I look at my feet

"Are you sure?" I asked looking up.

They both nodded. I sigh.

"I would love too!" I said. Very very happy.
Their eyes lit up. Karl ran and hugged me. Followed by him kissing my cheek. I blushed like crazy. Sapnap hugged me after karl did.

"Well, let's go eat some breakfast and tell the others the good news" sapnap suggests. We all agree and go to the cafeteria. We get some food and find our way to the table our friend group basically claimed.

We sat down. Me in the middle or karl and sapnap. Dream, George and punz in front of us. "So uhm. Guys" I start.

They all 3 looked at us.

"So as you know, me and karl have been together right?" They nod.

Sapnap starts, "well we've added a third addition to our relationship"

"Really!? Who who who?" George asked excitedly

Karl and sapnap both look at me. And sapnap puts his arm around me.

George looked at me then sapnap then karl.

"QUACKITYY!! For real!? Oh my god I'm so happy for you!" George said

"Wow, you just need all of them huh" punz joked. Sapnap laughed "and I still get more then you" punz looked offended.

Dream swallowed his food then said
"I'm happy for you guys. And especially you Quackity, you said you wanted to give up on love. What changed?"

"I met some people."

"Third times a charm" George said

We laughed at the remark.

Time skip. To after school.

"Oh daddd" I say as me and George enter the house.

Hannah was in the kitchen waiting for us to get home. Along with our dad.

"What's up Alex? You seem happy"

"I'm dating karl and sapnap!"

Hannah goes into protective big sister mode "hmm they are good to you right? Let me know if something happens. Other then that. I'm so happy for you bro"

"Well, after your previous relationships I must say that I cant immediately trust these guys. But, for you I will try. Luckily I know those kids so you should be very happy with them"

I nod happily

"Now for the mall!"

<next part is in sapnaps pov you wont know details of the characters this because Quackity isn't there>

"Dad! Pa! Guess what!" I said opening the door. Hopefully they arent fighting. But the house is quiet so I doubt it. My brothers follow behind me.

"Hey sappy! what's up?" My dad says. He adjusts his glasses.

"I finally asked Quackity out! Now me and karl are dating him! It's a polyamorous relationship."

"Well that is just amazing sap. I'm so happy" my tall father said. Then my pa walked through the door and came into the living room.

"Tryna collect them like pokemon cards huh?" He jokes.

"Haha" I say mockingly

My youngest brother pushes past me. I grab his purple hood.

"Whats your deal?" I ask

He swats my hand away.

"I'm just tired. I'll be down for dinner though"

I nod and let go.

<next part is in karl pov.>

"Tina guess what" I say as we walk through the door.

"Whats up?" She asked as she sat and took she shoes off at the door. I went and sat on the couch

"So you know Quackity? Well me and sapnap both found out we have feelings for him. So, we asked him out and now were all dating!" I say happy

"That's great karl!" She hugs me afterwards

"Oh, btw I need help with this art assignment" she asked. I nod and we walk to her room.

<back to Quackity>

"Dad, are you sure you have enough money?" I ask. I'm hold 3 bags of clothes, video games and shit ton of other things.
George has 4 bags of just blue and black colored clothes
Hannah has a bag of clothes and a second bag of fake Rose's and real Rose's

"Dont worry Quackity. I got my paycheck and I got a crapton of money. Dont worry about money" he responds

After our trip at the mall we get to the car and start heading home. I feel a buzz.

1 new text from schaltt 🖕

Huh? I thought I blocked him.

I open the message

So you have new boyfriends? Hmm interesting.

What do you want. What about it?

Your still mine. And I wont let some
Guys get in the way of that

You dont scare me.

Trust me. I will make your life and everyone around you, lives a living hell.

I'd like to see you try

Holy shit

I basically just threatened him.

Whatever, he cant do shit to me.
I'm not so "weak" anymore