○●~chapter 17~●○

Eventually the day of nikis party was here. I drove over to sapnaps house. Picking up karl on the way. When we arrived at sapnaps house we saw him waiting outside. His face visibly lit up when he saw us. He ran up to the car and got in the back.

"Your excited" I note.

"Well yeah! This party is gonna be awesome!" Sapnap says

"Now sapnap, there is gonna be drinks at this party. Do not get drunk" karl scolds

"Ughhh is this about last time? I paid the neighbor back for their window" sapnap whines. Karl laughs and shakes his head

"Yeah and she still hates you. You scared her dogs when you literally fell through her window" karl explains. I decided to not ask about what I was hearing and drive us to the place.

Then i realized.

"Where does niki live" I ask. Sapnap pulls his phone out and puts in her address before handing me his phone.

"Oh thank you!" I say and start driving agian. When we arrive at the house. I take note of how it looks. I've never been to nikis house.

Its white and two stories. The door and trims of the house are grey. Kinda bland. But they do have a bright pink mailbox so you know.

Niki lives with her roommate jack.

The three of us go to the door and walk in. The letter said to not knock. When we get in we see wilbur and tommy yelling at eachother. Tubbo and fundy playing the switch. And everyone else e rather drinking, sleeping or talking. Karl goes over to niki who was eating a piece of cake. Sapnap goes to punz who was at the drink table. And I decide to go talk to purpled and ranboo who was invited last minute.

"Hey guys!" I greet and sit next to them.

"Hey Quackity! What's up?" Ranboo asks

"Eh nothing much" I shrug. I grab the tv remote and look at them.

"What should we watch?" I ask

"The hunger games!" Purpled says. He probably likes it cause it has fighting in it.

"Or maybe stranger things!" Ranboo says. I go with his idea. Which makes purpled sigh dramatically.

"I'm gonna kill your friends" he jokes

"Yeah yeah" I laugh at him. Us three continue to watch the show when the door opens.
Its dream,George and puffy.

I hear sapnap talk to punz

"Oh god why are they here" sapnap asks

"I invited them. Dreams my friend to you know" punz replies

"Holy shit I need more drinks" sapnap says and walks to the table.

I dont know why but I feel like I'm gonna have to deal with an emotional drunk later.

"Oh god is he gonna start crying again" ranboo asks. Which causes me to laugh. Sapnap gets very emotional and reckless when drunk. And it always causes something funhy to make fun of him for later on to happen.

We continue to watch the show.

"I'm gonna go talk to sap" I say standing up. Purpled gives me a thumbs up and ranboo nods.

I go over to sapnap.

"What number is that?" I ask Pointing to his cup.

"This? My fifth cup of water. I just had my second cup of alcohol. I'll be fine" he says. I trust his judgement. Now I'm not the biggest fan of alcohol for reasons.

And I've also never liked it at all actually.

"Hey Quackity! Come here!" I hear karl yell I say bye to sap and walk over.

<4 hours later>

Ranboo,tubbo,tomny and purpled are all asleep on the couch. Wilbur deciding how to get them all in his car so they can leave. Niki telling Jack to go to bed.

Everyone else is gone except for me and my boyfriends.

I look and sapnap fell asleep in the side chair and karl looks on the verge of sleeping.

"Okay niki. Me and them are pretty tired so I'm gonna take them home. The party was awesome! You should definitely host more" I say. He nods and waves bye. I go over and pick up sapnap bridal style.

"Karl! Cmon your falling asleep. Let's go" I say. He stands up and goes outside. I saw bye and leave. I go outside and see karl in my car in the passenger seat passed out. I smile and sigh. I open the back door and put sapnap down

I go to the driver seat and get in.

"Okay just stay awake for a bit. Who's house is the closest...mine? Okay. 15 minutes." I talk to myself. I was also very tired. It was about 2am and I was running on 3 hours of sleep. I start the car and leave. Eventually

Luckily without crashing

I get to my house. I shake karl awake and tell him were at my house. He nods and gets out of the car. I go and shake sapnap awake and tell him the same. He stands up and leans on me as we walk.

He got a little drunk. Not to much but I do need to help him keep his balance. We all go inside and go to my room. Karl plops on my bed. Before throwing his shoes off and getting under the covers and falling asleep.

Sapnap takes his shoes off and gets in bed as well. He gets in the middle of the bed and falls asleep. Once I made sure they were asleep I went to my dads room to tell him where I was. I open his door and see him on his computer and ponk asleep in his bed.

"Oh Quackity. Where were you?" He asked. I couldn't tell if he was worried or annoyed.

"Party. I brought home karl and sapnap. Hope you dont mind" I say. He smiles

"Dont worry. I don't care. Tomorrow I'd like to get to know them a lot better." He says.

"Okay. Love you dad. Goodnight" I say and leave the room. When I get back in my room I see sapnap cuddling karl on one side of my bed. I take my shoes off and get into bed as well.

I take my phone out and scroll through Instagram. I see my ex pop up.

Their name is eret. They were a nice person but left expectedly.

I liked his post before going to sleep.

2 nore weeks till graduation.

2 more weeks