●○~chapter 4~○●

We were driving when I heard a buzz from my pocket

Hannah 🌹 is calling

"Guys I'll be in a call. Dont be weird" I pick the phone up.

Hannah
Quackity

Where are you? Dad said you were gonna make dinner

Oh shit I'm so sorry I completely forgot. I'm going to the movies with my friends. Can you cook tonight?

Nah George wants McDonald's for some reason so we will get that. Love you bro

See ya sis

"Sorry guys my sister was wondering where I was"

"Its fine!" Karl says.

"Who's your sister again?" Sapnap asked.

"Oh! hannah. Shes the oldest and is in college. But she still lives with us because the college is close to us"

Hannah rose
Age:19 freshman in college
She has pretty good grades.
Shes in there for police and such. Shes the oldest of me George and herself.

"Oohh cool. The girl with the brown curly hair?"

"Bingo!"

"Yeah I've seen her working at the local starbucks."

Eventually we were at the movie theater
We got our tickets and some food. And we made our way to the theater. We sat at the very top in the corner.

After the ads the movie started. I started to eat the popcorn. The movie was like 2 hours long and I was tired. Eventually I drifted off.

....

....

....

"Hey sleepy head" I open my eyes. I look around. I was leaning on sapnap's shoulder.

"Oh shit! My apologies!" He and karl both laugh.

"Dont worry. I dont mind" sapnap responded. I swear he looked like he was blushing, or maybe I'm just tired.

"So what should we eat?" Karl asked as we get into the car.

"Sonic" I suggest

"Hm..maybe subway?" Sapnap asked

Karl looked between us.

"A ha! We can get some shakes at sonic and some sandwiches at subway" we all agreed at head that direction
[I live in the midwest and we have sonic's. If you dont know what that is, look it up you will not be disappointed]

After we got our food we sat in the car which was parked in the subway parking lot. I was eating my shake and looked up

"Hey sapnap! I made this for you!" It was an orange bracelet with little flames

"Woah. Thank you so much. You made this? Its awesome." Karl nodded and put on his own which was a purple braclet with green swirls on it.

He looked at me and handed me my own. I grab it. Its blue and has little duck faces on it. My favorite animal is ducks.

"Wow. Thank you karl! I love it."I say as I put it on.

"Well I better drop you guys off. I'll drop you off first karl." He nodded and sapnap put the keys in the ignition and started to drive.

We eventually got to Karl's house. Karl and sapnap both got out. I stayed in the car. I got my phone out and scrolled through twitter.

After a while sapnap got back in the car. I stayed on my phone. He turned around and took my phone.

"Uhm..why did you take my phone?" I asked confused

"I know you like karl" he says

I gulp. Oh god I'm gonna get beat up or something. No sapnap wouldn't do that. He might yell at me though. Shit.

I start to sweat.

"U-uhm..no? Wh-what makes you think that?" I stutter shit I'm a terrible liar.

"Its pretty obvious. But, you dont make moves because of me right?" I sigh and nod.

He turns around and Pat's the passenger seat.
"Come up here" I gulp and get out if the car. And walk around to the passenger side. I open the door and sit down.

"So, how long have you liked him?"

"Uh...7th grade. But he liked you so I just kept to myself. I'm sorry I really am! If you need me to stop hanging out with him or something I will totally do. I wanna respect your relationship boundaries" I say quick

Sapnap just shakes his head. He looks at me

"Well alex." Oh God. He said my first name. Literally no one does that. Is he about to kill me or something.

He looks over to me

I look at him. He starts to drive to my house.

I'm nervous the whole time. He wouldn't do anything at my house. But maybe at school. Fuck I'm such an idiot.

We get to my house.

"We'll were here. Let me walk you to your door" we both get out. I'm still a nervous wreck. We make it to my door. I turn to him.

"About the karl situation. Again I'm sorry. And if you want me to do something like leave yall alone or-"

I get cut off by...

A kiss?