The Unstoppable Angel

Start from the beginning

I tossed another bomb crystal before the figure, it set off and he stumbled back unable to do anything.

I held out my guns and tapped them as I shot at the revealed brain on his head twice with each gun.

"And now, I've been waiting to get this out for a while." I smiled as the figure was still on the ground groaning in pain.

I began releasing a mass amount of celestial energy.

The figure was shaking and spazzing out from taking in too much. For something that wasn't a celestial being, this would kill. And as I was stuck in my thoughts, that was my goal.

I could hear Tomura mutter, "huh?!" He sounded genuinely taken aback and almost terrified.

"Y-you all won't lay a f-finger on innocent p-people!" I yelled, I couldn't talk right because of the pain and weakness that was washing over me with every second I let out the mass of energy.

Izuku, Tsu, and Mineta were watching me with awe.

"She's.. incredible.." Tsu mumbled.

"A true hero" Mineta let out.

"She's, more than that." Izuku said looking at you, he could feel his heart skipping beats as he watched you in amazement.

Tsu looked to Izuku and lightly smiled. "You're falling in love with her aren't you?" She said.

Izuku looked to her in embarrassment.

"I wouldn't blame you, I am too." She said, ribbiting shortly after.

Kurogiri looked to Shigaraki and nodded.

They were up to something.

"Before we leave.. let's wreck All Might's pride and joy." Shigaraki darted towards Tsu, Mineta, and Izuku.

"SHIT." I yelled, stopping the energy from releasing any longer, I left the figure twitching on the ground and flew after Shigaraki.

I rammed into him and pushed him aside as he was inches away from Tsu's head. Izuku was pale.

"Don't you dare touch her." I yelled.

I was on top of Shigaraki's chest with one hand holding his above his head, and the other with a gun to his neck.

"GO BACK UP TO THE CORRIDOR AND HELP THE OTHERS." I yelled to Tsu and Izuku while Mineta followed Tsu who gave a slight nod and jumped out of the water.

"Mineta, before you go, could you ball this guy to the ground?" I grumbled, pointing to Shigaraki.

Right as he was about to nod we heard the loud noise of the USJ corridors busting open.

"Have no fear, students. I am here!" All Might muttered, he was in a suit and smoke was everywhere around him.

Mineta started crying. "All Might's here!" He yelled.

I sighed with relief.

I was carrying all the bosses up until now. But wait, didn't All Might use all his power earlier, he has to be weak as shit.

Not good.

I sighed.

Nothing but false hope.

I groaned and Shigaraki noticed.

His face chirped into a grin.

"Alright princess, playtimes over-" he began, but I clicked the guns top showing him I wasn't joking.

"Alright well "Prince," I'm not holding a gun to your neck for shits and giggles." I muttered.

I rubbed my neck and shoved him aside.