𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

Body type/ Looks: Nami's a relatively big-busted girl (DD), but wraps her chest to make her more of a medium to small D cup instead. Her face is rounded, with two red upside-down triangles, one under each eye. During the original series, her reddish bangs is pinned back by green clips, with the rest of her hair being put into a long braid that nearly hangs to her waist.

Long hair is easy to grab, and therefore makes it rather dangerous to have. Nami's braid could be a bit shorter, perhaps reaching the top of her hips.

Her outfit while traveling with Zabuza was a white qipao shirt and black, form-fitting pants, with a red scarf around her neck carrying her clan's symbol on it, and a black cape covering her shoulders.
When she's allowed into the Leaf, her style changes drastically, wearing a leaf green sleeveless sweater-dress that opens up in a diamond at the chest, under being fishnet. The dress goes up her chest and thins out, wrapping around the neck. Under the dress is, obviously, a fishnet shirt. Under the dress is black pants, one side that's bunched up to just above the knee, with bandages tied over it; a blue pouch being strapped above the bandage. Further down the foot, another bandage is wrapped around the ankle. The other leg goes down to her ankle, tucked into short, dark blue ninja sandals. On her back are 3, large scrolls. Her headband is tied around mid thigh on the left side. Attached at her waist by a thick, black belt, is her sword. She still has the scarf.
After becoming a Chuunin, she gets rid of the sweater dress and instead adorns the flak jacket with the leaf symbol- still keeping her scarf. Her headband moves to her forehead, and she switches to one sword. The scrolls from her back don't disappear, and everything else stays the same.

After reaching Jonin rank, her style changes almost completely- there is only a single scroll on her back now, the smallest, and she keeps the shorts and scarf. Her hair is now shorter, cut just below her shoulders and tied back with a red ribbon. Her bangs are held back by green hair clips on either side, making her appear a lot more mature. She loses the flak jacket and wears metal plating over the fishnet shirt- while the metal plating is light, it still offers quite a bit of protection. Her fishnet sleeves become black, cloth sleeves and one reaches to her wrist while the other stops just below her elbow- while the armor has the symbol of the leaf (Uzumaki symbol), on the back. Everything else remains the same.
Overall, well done! You put a lot of detail into Nami's outfits, allowing them to be easier to visualize, but also look quite cool!

Height: 162 cm (5'3¾, Part I), 165 cm (5'5, Part II)

Weight: 54.5 kg (120.4 lbs, Part I), 59 kg (130 lbs)

Face paint: Two red, upside down triangles (one under each eye)

Hairstyles: Braid, Ponytail

Scars/Tattoos: on the back of her neck and on her abdomen going down vertically from her ribs.

Piercings: Small hoops (similar to Shikamaru)

Everything looks good in this section!

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓

Kekkei Genkai Releases: Flora and Wood

Weapon(s): Chokuto Sword, Senbon, Kunai, wire string, tripwire, 6 scrolls, vials of flowers, flash bombs, smoke bombs, paper bombs, bandages, healing ointment

Stats:
1 - 5: Horrible
6 - 8: Below average
9 - 10: Average
11 - 13: Above average
14 - 16: Talented
17 - 18: Gifted [This is Sannin level]

▻Strength in Jutsu◅

▻ Ninjutsu: 10

▻ Genjutsu: 8

▻ Taijutsu: 5

▻ Kekkei Genkai: 12

▻ Doujutsu: 11

▻ Kinjutsu: 5

▻ Fuuinjutsu: 17

▻Strength in Missions◅

▻ Intelligence: 16

▻ Wisdom: 10

▻ Strength: 8

▻ Agility: 9

▻ Dexterity: 11

▻ Stamina: 18

▻ Constitution: 12

▻ Charisma: 6

▻ Comeliness: 14

▻ Chakra Control: 17

▻ Cooperation: 7